Inshur

please confirm the following.

Uber_condom

1. bans and suspensions are done without warnings or email or notification. if so why?
2.UberPool can be suspended but you need to write in. As more then 1 rider is going to be independent or anonymous at any one time. Health and Saftey is for all. So therefore you can use that as an excuse to be excused from UberPool. Yes or NO! Please confirm.
3. Anyone have expereince with HGV driving which class pays more 1 2 or 3. Is it around £10 to £15PH.
4. Anyone have a friend or family member in IT? I need some advise.

TA

Cabbie2B

QUOTE="Uber_condom, post: 1271034, member: 39266"]1. bans and suspensions are done without warnings or email or notification. if so why?

Coz they can!

2.UberPool can be suspended but you need to write in. As more then 1 rider is going to be independent or anonymous at any one time. Health and Saftey is for all. So therefore you can use that as an excuse to be excused from UberPool. Yes or NO! Please confirm.

Yes.

3. Anyone have expereince with HGV driving which class pays more 1 2 or 3. Is it around £10 to £15PH.

Class 1 (known as C+E)

Sorry, no.

TA[/QUOTE]

sullivan

1. bans and suspensions are done without warnings or email or notification. if so why?

TA
I don't know about other questions.
With HGV I used to drive tipper lorry for a firm at Essex. It's not any difference with uber. Because of cheap labour they used to pay minimum wage for first 8 hrs. For every load 15 pounds. Max u can do is 4 loads in london traffic .It works out 80 quids after tax.

All other HGV is same.