Plate Letter Arrived After A Few Business Days

Inshur

Drive2bFree

I was about to post that with the large flood of recent vehicle applications, we shouldn't hold our breath to get plated anytime soon.

I remember in 2015 when the TLC office moved from Queens Boulevard to 47th Avenue, it took 6 weeks for me to get my car processed and registered.

I am very pleasantly surprised! Now I don't have to pay insurance just to have my car sit off the street.

aluber1968

I was about to post that with the large flood of recent vehicle applications, we shouldn't hold our breath to get plated anytime soon.

I remember in 2015 when the TLC office moved from Queens Boulevard to 47th Avenue, it took 6 weeks for me to get my car processed and registered.

I am very pleasantly surprised! Now I don't have to pay insurance just to have my car sit off the street.
Can I assume that you are already in the DMV getting your new T80 plates

Mr. Affinito

The last T C plate that has been logged into the system is T782967C . The sheet must not have been updated after yesterday's work because this is the same plate that we saw on another thread from last Friday. It shows that the list was updated yesterday but maybe it was yesterday in the early morning. Of course there are some people with plates that haven't gotten TLC inspection/license yet, so they wouldn't be on the list -yet.