Plat status is a scam?

Whisena

I dont know about you, but i feel like plat status isnt too much different than gold or silver earning wise. I just came back from a month long vacation and start driving again for the first time doing silver(i was always doing plat before). I get all these long ass fares that take me outside of la (which makes getting 75 trips a lot harder) while i remember i always get stacked pings of short trips one after another while on plat. I was wonder since it is economically feasible, and most people who has plat never go for fold or silver, and people who do silver or gold dont has the time to get to plat....is it possible that through ping manipulation. We are all getting paid the same? Since in ubers view, it providea little incentive to actually do sensible rewards?

Perhaps...medals are just one big conspiracy of feel good and placebo effect?

second2noone

I've done gold and plat. Definitely same amount of driVing with plat status you make more money per ride in core and It seems i got more stacked requests. Getting more rides Maybee more psychological.

However way you do the math 2.0 is higher than 1.8.

Last edited:

Adieu

I've done gold and plat. Definitely same amount of driVing with plat status you make more money per ride in core and It seems i got more stacked requests. Getting more rides Maybee more psychological.

However way you do the math 2.0 is higher than 1.8.
He's saying longhaul freeway cruises are less stressful and possibly even better-paying than stacked boosted/surged inner city pool