Planning to lease luxury SUV for a month

miamicruiser

I have been driving Uber X for a while , but I want to upgrade to the Luxury SUV. So, I am contemplating the idea to lease a 2016 Chevy Suburban that pays better. This SUV that I want to rent is going to cost me $52.00 per day- except that on the Uber website- Uber states that it reserves the right to limit participation for the Luxury SUV, and this makes me think twice before moving forward

ZZY

There are now so many LuxSuv cars working Palm Beach County that most of them are also taking XL rides as well. I wonder how many riders have caught on to getting a LuxSuv for $2 a mile?
If you look at the rider app you'll see them congregated at the airport (often 6 or 8 in the queue waiting for hours), or on the island (3 or 4 inching each other out to be closest to Buccan)(5 or 6 around the Breakers - Cachina - Meat Market area).
If you keep the rider app on top you will see these cars very seldom disappear with riders; they just sit there or drive around burning gas.
Still want to try LuxSuv? $4.80 a mile is the rate. Dream on. It won't be long that there will be lots of Suburbans repossessed so hold out for a great deal.

DerBundes

This will be interesting...
South Florida is a place known for driving independence and I'm not sure if uber even allows the SUV option there. Here in NYC, there's plenty of rideshare services and an SUV, IS THE VEHICLE TO GO especially anything north of Suburban

ZZY

This will be interesting...
South Florida is a place known for driving independence and I'm not sure if uber even allows the SUV option there. Here in NYC, there's plenty of rideshare services and an SUV, IS THE VEHICLE TO GO especially anything north of Suburban
"Great advise but it will fall on deaf ears."
Yep.

Deathmate

You will make no money and owe more then you make. You might get a ride or 2 but with the amount time time gas used you will be at a loss.

EagleEye

I have been driving Uber X for a while , but I want to upgrade to the Luxury SUV. So, I am contemplating the idea to lease a 2016 Chevy Suburban that pays better. This SUV that I want to rent is going to cost me $52.00 per day- except that on the Uber website- Uber states that it reserves the right to limit participation for the Luxury SUV, and this makes me think twice before moving forward
$52/day = $1,500/month. What kind of vehicle are you going to lease for $1,500/month??