Planner Full

Inshur

MD1969

I am tryin to get my times on planner. How i reserve when full alredy thursday. i am family man working uber 6 year and now planner make difficult. i complaining them on phone and office but they telling me planner is only way working. please. anyone know any way making more hours?

TheTruthHurts

I am tryin to get my times on planner. How i reserve when full alredy thursday. i am family man working uber 6 year and now planner make difficult. i complaining them on phone and office but they telling me planner is only way working. please. anyone know any way making more hours?
Maybe try to get a JOB. And drive a taxi part time. You can get a JOB making $15-16 an hr with benefits for you and your family and also get out of food stamps while driving taxi part time to boost your overall income. Otherwise you can consider w change in scenery. USA is a pretty big country and plenty of opportunities around the country with less stress. Driving a big rig is a good source of income. Working in IT through certification courses is a good source of income, even driving Uber in smaller markets. We all have families, Uber is a private company and they can run their show however they like. You can choose to do stuff their way or look for other opportunities

Lenny_yellow_cab

Having priority is only way. 1000 rides in 3 months

Dst Rain

Yeah basically this fake "full planner" is their way to ease us into when they get rid of the planner all together.
I don't think the planner is going away I think they just going to block a lot of hours for example by saying it's full and you know a lot of drivers that drive night time it's a disaster for them if there's no opening. And I have also noticed yesterday at 10:15 a.m. when the planner open at 10:00 a.m. a lot of the slots for the daytime was gone also I'm guessing drivers are just glued to the phone as soon as it hits 10:00 a.m. they start reserving their hours and also Uber must have placed how many cars can reserve for hours That's only for us non-1K 3-month drivers I'm sure they have a lot of priority drivers by now just like how Lyft does. Most probably what's going to happen is you can only login in blue zone and your reserve time as soon as you reserve time is over you get kicked out because I have seen it's been happening very quick now as soon as your hour is finished within 2 minutes the system kicks you out

FuberNYC

Do what I did, just forget about it and start looking for gray or surge zones. I deleted my alarm for 10 a.m every Friday a couple days ago. (I'm a blue driver)
F* Uber seriously, sick and tired of their BS...I'll just drive for Lyft instead

Steamr0ller

Bro it's funny how nobody realizes you're trolling and making up a fake broken English lol, it's horrible.

Me no understand why im so bored lol. Maybe me buy expensive car for uber.

Those were your next lines lol

Kalanick

Do what I did, just forget about it and start looking for gray or surge zones. I deleted my alarm for 10 a.m every Friday a couple days ago. (I'm a blue driver)
F* Uber seriously, sick and tired of their BS...I'll just drive for Lyft instead
Stop, stop, stop!!! Why you changed your mind? I remember you was Lyft haters . You posted many screenshot of your Lyft app , where you didn’t make any trip for Lyft. You recommended to everyone to delete Lyft app . I am waiting similar reply from @Zubera and. @NYCguy2020 . Can you post your experience how you change your mind. ( I am joking man , you know i always respect you) .

MegaTruong

in all honesty. Get lyft priority. Do least 10 trips a day for 5 days a week. Which is so easy to do in a 10 hour shift. Switch on uber and lyft in the morning and work it. Uber lockout, just do lyft. Log on uber when it allows, but always get your 10 trips on lyft.(will always be more than 10 trips, regardless) When it rains and surges (if u in the area) turn on uber and get surges. Other than that, u can try to kill yourself for uber priority.

Gby

If you work from 6 years you rise Uber up then Uber put you down shame on Uber and to all our leaders I'm so high of this lockout then I think one day I will point my sniper pipe over the Uber management who decide to harassing so many drivers in mas ..it is like genocide harassment every 5 minute they had to do something wrong to us

ubernyc

Bro it's funny how nobody realizes you're trolling and making up a fake broken English lol, it's horrible.

Me no understand why im so bored lol. Maybe me buy expensive car for uber.

Those were your next lines lol
He’s not trolling. I spilt to him and he’s Bengali. Just cus someone can’t speak English, it doesn’t mean they’re trolls

TDR