Planner full - here we are

Inshur

alfasimo

Wow, I forgot to reserve slots today at 10 am and boom, my only option for next week is to chase grey areas. The game is getting harder, and unfortunately we look like cannibal eating at each other to survive No availability for drivers waiting 10 am of Friday
3058DABF-4CB8-4291-8E3F-6DAB07BAB60F.jpeg

nyuberon

Wow, I forgot to reserve slots today at 10 am and boom, my only option for next week is to chase grey areas. The game is getting harder, and unfortunately we look like cannibal eating at each other to survive No availability for drivers waiting 10 am of FridayView attachment 412556
we are micro ant
in visible world no one see us
no one even wants see us
thats what we are

Chanster

Wow, I forgot to reserve slots today at 10 am and boom, my only option for next week is to chase grey areas. The game is getting harder, and unfortunately we look like cannibal eating at each other to survive No availability for drivers waiting 10 am of FridayView attachment 412556
Most slots were full before today's 10am I checked at 9:30am today. Looks like we need that 1000 trips and become a modern day slaves for that flexibility that we had long time ago.

FuberNYC

Base is probably not looking so great either

Need to get out of this shit show
Base is getting worse than apps, guys joining each day by dozens

What status do you have to be to reserve on Thursdays and how many slots do you get?

alfasimo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Most slots were full before today's 10am I checked at 9:30am today. Looks like we need that 1000 trips and become a modern day slaves for that flexibility that we had long time ago.
You’re right, I checked at 9:30, and something was still available, however not all my usual slots. So, at 11:45 I remembered and everything was gone

Base is getting worse than apps, guys joining each day by dozens

What status do you have to be to reserve on Thursdays and how many slots do you get?
You need more than 400 rides

Dst Rain

Maybe y’all should’ve showed up when they were protesting
On Martin Luther King's day holiday they had the protest You want driver's to just jump around like monkeys in front of empty City Hall? I bet the drivers that went and IDG they were all there just feeding the pigeons :whistling:. And the other time they protest when they went to the mayor's house he wasn't even in town lol