• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

places to urinate in central London !

i open this treath for those which have a big coock and canot urinate in normal bootle durring trafic in central london

you can come with suggestions of places where to urinate for free

sometimes loosing 1h to find a place

WHU STEVE

i open this treath for those which have a big coock and canot urinate in normal bootle durring trafic in central london

you can come with suggestions of places where to urinate for free

sometimes loosing 1h to find a place
Buy a medical bottle!

voodooman

I look for any black taxi thats parked up and take a piss on it. 10 points if you can piss on the drivers door handle.
What a disgusting way to look at life. Mind you that handle would probably smell like your bedroom. You know home from home.

D1991

ive seen several black cabbies with empty milk bottles maybe next time ill take a pic and post it on here.

voodooman

So what ? You want your Prostate and Bladder ruined ,carry on, mind you the ad lee driver who took a dump in a paper bag and left it outside an account .....

UberLuxbod

There are loads of places to go to the loo.

It isn't that complicated.

You can even find them online

voodooman

Fair dos D1991 ,apologies...... I used to have a petrol can type thing id go in the back.Honestly your looking for Prostate problems if you spend hrs squeezing your perineum holding it

UberLuxbod

Fair dos D1991 ,apologies...... I used to have a petrol can type thing id go in the back.Honestly your looking for Prostate problems if you spend hrs squeezing your perineum holding it
Don't forget that the flipside of that is lasting longer when you are on the job.

D1991

no1 is ok try having to do a no2 in central london with traffic @@@@ing hell
have to drive westfield or somewhere

voodooman

"With Traffic" your right there ,trying not to get hit with your trousers round your ankles is a nightmare

London UberExec Driver

no1 is ok try having to do a no2 in central london with traffic @@@@ing hell
have to drive westfield or somewhere
If it's urgent and during the day, I'd take the hit and pay up and park.

Also, most big department stores have toilets, the big M&S, Oxford St, Kings Rd and Moorgate, as well as Harrods, Harvey Nicks, Liberty's, Peter Jones etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Iziba New York City 5
Djhuber63 Melbourne 23
InCoeloEtInTerra Boston 36