places to sit to stay busy

oscardelta

It's all a crap shoot. "Making money" means different things to different people at this site. Personally, when I was driving, I found traveling anywhere in the hopes of staying busy to be a fruitless endeavor. Chances are, the first ride you get is going to take you out of that area anyway.

Chisox1125

Port Richey
Work Pinellas, hover around Palm Harbor to start at the right time and go from there. Not sure how long you've been driving but I assume long enough to find out the Holiday surges are a joke. To many drivers up that area long ETAs for minimal fares at best. On top of that its Pasco people are cheap and won't pay for surge if they don't have to.

Katness

Work Pinellas, hover around Palm Harbor to start at the right time and go from there. Not sure how long you've been driving but I assume long enough to find out the Holiday surges are a joke. To many drivers up that area long ETAs for minimal fares at best. On top of that its Pasco people are cheap and won't pay for surge if they don't have to.
???

Chisox1125

Your just pickin the wrong fights there Chris. (??? means "what DO You MEAN?) And ask ur kids about that. K??
My kids ain't old enough to understand text phrases. I said enough info to assist a driver, aside from holding someone's hand that's as much info I will share for those up in that area. People who want more info can always send me a message. The names not Chris either.