Pings

I Aint Jo Mama

My app is so $#&%# up Everyday i accept Pings within 3-4 secs and I get about 4 a day that will say "Request time has expired" Anybody else have this problem

PhoenixIdle

This happens from time to time. It means you're having connectivity problems. It's a problem with your provider, not Uber. I would recommend resetting your network settings.

Hey now

Happened to me onc time this morning. Accepted the ping and got the little circle going around for a minute and then got the message. But that was the first time it's happened in a long time.

Teksaz

I've never had a problem with my provider and I'm accepting pings and as soon as I accept, it just goes back to the home screen. No cancel by pax, no nothing. Just like it never happened.

I would say this is a Goober problem.

PhoenixIdle

My day job is in tech .... This is a problem with your data network. It's not uncommon. If it occurs often, reset your network settings.

Tequila Jake

I had a similar problem with DoorDash last night about the time of some of these posts. DoorDash sent out a text they were seeing continuity problems and after a while had us shut down/restart the app. By then my shift was almost over so I don't know if there were any more problems.

I was out near the Chandler/Gilbert border at the time.

I Aint Jo Mama

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My day job is in tech .... This is a problem with your data network. It's not uncommon. If it occurs often, reset your network settings.
Thanks i cleared my cache and uninstalled then reinstalled Uber Partners , i will find out tomorrow thanks