pings with dogs

john23125

does any one know if the rider can change their rating if the find out that you gave them one start..
yesterday one lady turned up with a dog...she was nice and apologetic but i had to give her 1 start because of the put so much sand in my car i had to clean up before i do next pick up.
or what do guys to with the dogs,

EyesWIDEopen

does any one know if the rider can change their rating if the find out that you gave them one start..
yesterday one lady turned up with a dog...she was nice and apologetic but i had to give her 1 start because of the put so much sand in my car i had to clean up before i do next pick up.
or what do guys to with the dogs,
Ask Mulder99 what to do with the dogs... Or Coconutz lol Haha... Both keep giving them a second chance...

rushbudgie

Lesson learnt here. Pax asks if ok with dog so im ok. Trip ends, they get out, i check and see sand has littered back seat. Next time ill ask if the mutt has sand on it first. Some pax are inconsiderate.

To answer your question. Not really only if they are 5 stars prior to your trip and a 1 star given by you will reflect the riders rating. Even if they find out they can not re-rate unlike us drivers can

EyesWIDEopen

Lesson learnt here. Pax asks if ok with dog so im ok. Trip ends, they get out, i check and see sand has littered back seat. Next time ill ask if the mutt has sand on it first. Some pax are inconsiderate.

To answer your question. Not really only if they are 5 stars prior to your trip and a 1 star given by you will reflect the riders rating. Even if they find out they can not re-rate unlike us drivers can
https://goo.gl/images/6eKM7b

Mko69

Happen too me last friday at ultimo pick up this two asian lady with dog that not in the bag or dog shelter what ever that it call. Without asking me or apology if okay dog allowed in? So i said sorry no pet or dog allowed without propper bag cause can cause damage to seat and dirty the car. I still need this car for business. She cancel me right on spot, after i check that her destination to malabar. It doesn't matter how far the trip but the mess that I don't want to deal with!

Waingro

I have had the following
  • Pooch on Leashes
  • In Backpacks
  • In Brown Bags
  • In Travel Boxes
  • Down the front of a girls jumper.
  • Guide Dogs ( The best by the way)
  • My policy now is unless the Pooch is in a travel box or a service dog ( which I think are amazing) I cancel.
  • If I have anyone have a go at me I remind them that Uber are Private Vehicles. That usually gets them in their place.

fields

I dont have a problem carrying dogs but I do insist they stay on the floor. I do think riders should contact the driver and ask if its ok they have a dog with them.

john23125

it's fun the way pax think that uber should operate like bus or train.
btwy i haven't taken a bus for a long time.. can you take a dog on a bus.

maybe we should have uber for animals. .. i agree riders should let us know in advance if they have animals..

MoreTips

If you let the dog ride and there is any hair or sand left behind, Get your cleaning fee. This is allowed and is usually 20 to 40 bucks. It's only fare if we have to stop taking pax and go find a vacuum, then clean up a mess, get your money. Get good pictures before cleaning.

Hugh G

Introducing ......... UBERMUTTS

You have spoken and we have listened.

Uber Drivers with a canine connection can now help their fellow dog lovers !

Our legal consultants: Duey, Screw'em and Howe, have facilitated an agreement with SPLEND where you can now lease one of our DELUX DOG TRAILERS from as little as $5 per day !

UBERMUTTS.jpg

These fine trailers come in a range of sizes to accomodate the smallest pooch to the larger Neopolitan Mastiff.

Please contact your local UBERNAUT orifice for more details.

To help increase our partner's earnings we will shortly be allowing our riders to select an UBERMUTT approved vehicle to transport themselves and their beloved dogs.

Last edited: