Ping prioritizationprioritization

la-driver1

Today, i was heading on bundy north direction. Before olimpyc got a ping close to santa monica blvd.... then i just opened the rider app and dropp a pin close to my actual ping and there was almost 10 ants arround .... was a juicy ride to usc with 2.2x incentive.

20160627_234326.png

Screenshot_20160627-215647.png

ajcadoo

Thank you for posting this. More proof that prioritization is a real thing! I encourage others to post the same screenshots if you suspect ants may be in the area that you are headed to for a pickup!

So I assume you are a Platinum driver?

ajcadoo

Case closed. Nice work ajcadoo at getting the word out
Uber's business model is incredibly fascinating. They will do anything and everything to maintain their service at the expense of their drivers. The amount of sheer disregard, and blatant deception is astonishing. And, the naivety of its workforce is also laughable. I want to help drivers realize how much of a puppet they are and hopefully come up with some valid solutions for all!

Shakey Jake

Really? You think this is any proof?

Fisrt off, I assume you do uber Espaniol? Could it be one of those requests?
Also, those might be cars on their way to dropping off pax and they show up on the app. If that is the case, then you might get a prioritized ping over them since they still have to drop their pax. I generally do not think there are that many empty cars driving around there at 10:00pm on a Monday night.

afrojoe824

Really? You think this is any proof?

Fisrt off, I assume you do uber Espaniol? Could it be one of those requests?
Also, those might be cars on their way to dropping off pax and they show up on the app. If that is the case, then you might get a prioritized ping over them since they still have to drop their pax. I generally do not think there are that many empty cars driving around there at 10:00pm on a Monday night.
You ask valid question.. This driver likes to make a conspiracy theory without putting everything else in perspective while showing off his juicy 2.2 lol

However, it's been proven that the hourly people have shafted by uber. They don't get pings. I know because I was a victim 2 weeks ago.

second2noone

So does platinum get priority over gold and everything else?

This alone makes me want to keep plat status. But always ready to quit. Lol

Ot1

I'm usually a platinum driver, this week I have no incentives since I didn't drive last week.
I don't get any pings, try to call myself like 10 times every time the ping goes to someone else...everyone else with the same issue?

afrojoe824

I'm usually a platinum driver, this week I have no incentives since I didn't drive last week.
I don't get any pings, try to call myself like 10 times every time the ping goes to someone else...everyone else with the same issue?
It's been proven and talked about in a thread last week. All hourly and non medal drivers don't get pings during incentive hours. All your driving pings will come when incentives are done or during it's slow and low boost time. Technically you gotta get a medal which would then be easy to get Silver. From silver work your way up. it's the only way.

I went from hourly and barely had enough to muster silver. But I didn't want to drive 75 rides for measly silver rates so I did enough for Gold. Now I'm in Gold, it's easier to justify 75 rides this week so I could get platinum next week.

afrojoe824

I thought the hourly people were all getting shafted by long rides. Now this guy gets a long ride on a 2.2× boost. This sounds like evidence to disprove the theories.
they were getting shafted Tedgey .. used to be the long rides.

now they're just not getting any pings at all. I drove around to all my spots a couple of weeks ago, no pings at all. I went from LAX all the day down Lincoln, Ocean blvd through venice to SM then from SM to brentwood - NO PINGS.

so yeah. hourly people now are just there to kill surge. no rides. maybe 3 rides for 4 hours or something

Ot1 they don't email the incentives anymore. it's just in the app now. you'll see it under your promotions

Ot1

Since I didn't get any incentives this week, I don't know the times.
Can someone just post the times of the incentives I don't care about how much are they

la-driver1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought the hourly people were all getting shafted by long rides. Now this guy gets a long ride on a 2.2× boost. This sounds like evidence to disprove the theories.
It was just 2 miles ride, 4 girls and one stop to dropoff 3 of them and the account holder change the adress and bingo 14 miles ride