Pigs can fly! My quest for world domination 1 joke at a time

UberPig

I might post a few pics of my travels for anyone interested.... If not please look away...
Hey GG... Thus ones for you... KL airport... Gotta couple of nights here before I get to the good stuff...

IMG_20160627_233716.jpg

UberPig

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This ones for you scarface....
IMG_20160628_014638.jpg

I my not be the smartest pig in the stye bit I recon I know what that says...

UberPig

Oh yea... To keep it under related... Accidentally turned on my uber app at the airport and there was lots of cars... Wonder if they're happy or mad with uber...... I caught the bus.... At 1/9th of the cost... Please forgive me...... :eek::eek::frown::frown:

UberPig

My hotel room doesn't look anything like the photo's on booking.com!!!!

IMG_20160628_172902.jpg

At least the lobby is OK....
IMG_20160628_182537.jpg

And the restaurant s good!!!!

IMG_20160628_190400.jpg

IMG_20160628_190344.jpg

UberPig

Yep ...KL... I usually book my Europe flights outta here cause I can get the best deals.... This year KL to Athens Via Frankfurt... (Lufthansa) and from Frankfurt to Singapore with Swiss for $800aud. And fill ins Athens to Berlin to Cologne to Agde (South of France) and back to Frankfurt with Ryanair. About another $150 and jetstar back to Perth $130ish... SEE... PIGS CAN FLYYYYYYYYYY!!!! :smiles::smiles::smiles:
Start the long haul tomorrow night.... That'll be like one of dawgs super shifts!!!! KL Frankfurt Athens to the port and a 5hr ferry trip to Naxos..... :eek::eek::eek:

haldriver

Yep ...KL... I usually book my Europe flights outta here cause I can get the best deals.... This year KL to Athens Via Frankfurt... (Lufthansa) and from Frankfurt to Singapore with Swiss for $800aud. And fill ins Athens to Berlin to Cologne to Agde (South of France) and back to Frankfurt with Ryanair. About another $150 and jetstar back to Perth $130ish... SEE... PIGS CAN FLYYYYYYYYYY!!!! :smiles::smiles::smiles:
Went to Athens return in May for $1518Aud using Qatar one stop each way. Your trip seems complicated. Just saying

UberPig

Went to Athens return in May for $1518Aud using Qatar one stop each way. Your trip seems complicated. Just saying
Yes it is... But that's OK... I have the time.. I'm traveling for 3 months and destinations Greek islands, Germany (Berlin and Dusseldorf) and France. All for a bit less than what you paid (not much though) Also now is peak season so prob add 1k onto that fare. But if I could get one for that price ex Perth... Yea I'd snap it up!!!!
Where did you go?? I've been a few times so usually get out of Athens same day if I can.

Larrikin

Go to Hydra fabulous - try and makesure you get one of the larger ferries not the hydrofoils - they're bloody noisy, smell and the air con is as useless as chest on a bull. You can get a water taxi to the mainland for 5 euro, then spend a day or two around Corinth, but why would you leave Hydra? Have a great trip.

UberPig

This is just random stuff... (Not that most of it isn't!!!)
IMG_20160628_162300.jpg

The guy in the poster smiling while cuddling a chicken... The harsh reality lies in the for ground!!! Tough love?????

IMG_20160628_162041.jpg

Working hard....

IMG_20160628_161940.jpg

3.10myr... That's about 1$aud.. For a dozen full size bottles!!!!!!!!

lui6155

Start the long haul tomorrow night.... That'll be like one of dawgs super shifts!!!! KL Frankfurt Athens to the port and a 5hr ferry trip to Naxos..... :eek::eek::eek:
UberPig out of interest do u book these trips from sunny Rockingham online or when u get to KL? I heard that with differential pricing we were screwed if tried it online from Oz.
PS Rocki was surging like mad on Sat night...3.7 !!!

haldriver

Where did you go?? I've been a few times so usually get out of Athens same day if I can.
Athens 7 nights, Tripoli 3 nights (thought is was a major city in west and part of Sparta but it was actually just a small village, nice but...), Thessaloniki for 4 nights and Mykonos 4 nights (got to go to Delos Island from there where there are 3000 year old ruins that you can walk through with little restriction).

Great Food Great Rough Red and then there is Raki.

Geely Gangster

It's been about 25 years since I have been (showing my true age now!), and it's probably a lot more touristy now but the GG highly recommends the Greek island of Skopelos.