Piece of crap Uber app

twinwillow

The Oober driver app is totally pathetic! They must be using 5th graders for designing and updating it.

Black LS430

The only thing I don't like about it is it takes it forever to update the current trip earnings. Usually I have to accept a new request before the previous trip earnings get updated. That, or turn off the app and turn it back on.

Dallas007

Yes, Uber delay is annoying ; Lyft app give the fare instantly when you end the ride... but lyft reports in fares ; not in your earnings ; both have their nuances. Uber at least shows the surge up front albeit in the smallest font possible; while Lyft (as best as i can tell) does not indicated if the 'prime time' rate ahead of time

Reversoul

Great updates Uber. Good job. The app has become a flakey unstable buggy pos. Ping hits tap the screen over and over nothing happens. Freezes up and hangs. Takes forever to process a fare. Keep up the good work you morons.
Yesterday I tried to accept a ping and it froze, then timed out. Then I got a warning on the main feed of the app saying I declined a trip. Smh

Bad uber pro

Great updates Uber. Good job. The app has become a flakey unstable buggy pos. Ping hits tap the screen over and over nothing happens. Freezes up and hangs. Takes forever to process a fare. Keep up the good work you morons.
I am sure we will get an email from them pretty soon apologizing and claiming that the new updates are great and Uber loves you and appreciates you lol

Black LS430

I'm about tired of these little milestone trip e-mails I get from Uber.

Congratulations! You've reached 100 trips! Tell your friends you work for Uber!

How about a little $25 bonus thrown in there or something?

financeguy13

I'm about tired of these little milestone trip e-mails I get from Uber.

Congratulations! You've reached 100 trips! Tell your friends you work for Uber!

How about a little $25 bonus thrown in there or something?
They do give your $25 bonus to passengers so they can get 5 free trips and you'll have more business taking them 2 miles each time.

z289sec

The only thing I don't like about it is it takes it forever to update the current trip earnings. Usually I have to accept a new request before the previous trip earnings get updated. That, or turn off the app and turn it back on.

Feel lucky, I have four trips from last night that still haven't shown up in the earnings window. The app is a pile.