• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Picture verification not passed!?

Henryk121

Hello everyone! I have to share it so maybe someone have had similar experience... I tried to go online today and was asked to take a selfie for a verification. I did so and received information that " Face did not match" and my account got suspended. I contacted the uber support but didn't receive any feedback yet. Did it happen to anyone else?

SEAL Team 5

I tried to go online today and was asked to take a selfie for a verification. I did so and received information that " Face did not match" and my account got suspended?
Don't worry, in a few weeks it will go from fingerprints to DNA. All this for $.60 a mile.

SafeT

Hello everyone! I have to share it so maybe someone have had similar experience... I tried to go online today and was asked to take a selfie for a verification. I did so and received information that " Face did not match" and my account got suspended. I contacted the uber support but didn't receive any feedback yet. Did it happen to anyone else?
I'm going to take a wild guess that your face did not match. How can you fail a simple test like that? Please tell. No lies please.

LGC

print out the image attached and stick it in front of your phones camera.

You'll be online in no time.

image.png

17schariot

This happenned to me last night. I am so frustrated. I submitted a picture the quality wasn't great as i am in my car and it was dark. Deactivated! I sent an email to support and no reply yet 12 hrs later.

Firstime

Were you wearing sunglasses? They rejected mine before I even got "hired" but it was bc I was in the car wearing my sunglasses.

Kalee

The difference is that in the pic you uploaded on the day you started Uber, you probably had a great big cheeky smile.
In the pic you uploaded after having Ubered awhile, you have a big ole frown, sunken cheeks from weight loss and bags under the eyes from sleep deprivation.

Facial recognition software is flagging you as an imposter.

simpsonsverytall

you had hair, and good hygiene when you started ubering

now after 6months, you have a terrible beard to compensate for your balding head.

simple fix: rotate your picture upside down and try re-sending it

Stray cat

I began driving for Uber 13 months ago. Last week, Uber sent me a message requiring me to upload a new selfie. Strange.

ATL2SD

The wrinkles & receding hairline caused by Uber made your face unrecognizable by their crappy software.

Last edited: