Pickup Near Clinton (Hunterdon)

paulsalem

I live near Clinton, NJ and there are rarely any cars available. I need a ride to EWR or Morristown a few times a month. If you are interested in giving me a ride I could text you the day before to setup an appointment and then make a booking when you are in the area.

My next trip is Wed July 13 pickup around 11am to EWR.

If you are interested please send me a PM.

Thanks for all the work you drivers do!

SibeRescueBrian

I know there’s driver here that lives in Hillsborough.
That would be me, except I haven't driven since January, nor do I intend to drive at 85 cents a mile. Every time I look at the pax app, there's never any Ubers available in Hillsborough either. If there's another driver who lives around here, I haven't seen him or her.

robot 6

I live near Clinton, NJ and there are rarely any cars available. I need a ride to EWR or Morristown a few times a month. If you are interested in giving me a ride I could text you the day before to setup an appointment and then make a booking when you are in the area.

100 dol cash to see 60 to Morristown

robot 6

100 dol cash to Newark.

paulsalem

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the replies everyone however it turns out I won't need a ride to EWR afterall.

However...a few times a month I do need a ride from High Bridge to Morristown Airport. I'd be able to coordinate the time a few days in advance usually. If anyone would be interested please let me know. First ride wouldn't be until mid-late August most likely.

Freakrzr900

I live in Randolph and I haven't driven yet been to busy. Now I'm free and looking to start driving. So I can repay my dad back!

paulsalem

I need a ride from High Bridge to EWR on Sat, 145pm pickup. Will have to pay via Uber app b/c it's billed to my company. I will throw in a $10 (roughly 20%) cash tip as well. First person to respond gets the ride.

njctuberx

I need a ride from High Bridge to EWR on Sat, 145pm pickup. Will have to pay via Uber app b/c it's billed to my company. I will throw in a $10 (roughly 20%) cash tip as well. First person to respond gets the ride.
First person to respond gets the ride? Like it's some sort of honor... We pick up where we drop off... on and on and on. That's how we make money. If we have to stop driving (so we're not late to you) and reposition to you (dead miles) the ride would come as a possible loss of income. A 10 dollar tip for this kind of ride is an insult. That's why they are quoting the cash prices, which happen to be a bargain regardless for private transportation.

paulsalem

I'm sorry if I inadvertently crossed some sort of line here. I'm only trying to pre-book a ride because it's difficult to book a ride in my area.

thedominican1

I'm sorry if I inadvertently crossed some sort of line here. I'm only trying to pre-book a ride because it's difficult to book a ride in my area.
No, as stated earlier:

this guy is cheap do not drive him at all,probably uber agent testing us,be careful
You are a cheap pax that wants the convenience of a pre-booked trip, in an under served area but at roughly the same price as the slave wage Uber rate. Again, the answer is no!

Last edited by a moderator: