Picking Up Female Pax

wicked

Howdy Ya'll,

Anyone else find the pickup experience of the ladies getting more and more annoying? I had two girls get in the other day and both asked me my name and their name. This was followed by a ride that was awkward as hell. I asked them if they checked the license plate, which of course they didn't.

I'm gay. I am soooo over girls getting in and acting like every driver is going to get them.

Don't they understand? No guy or girl is so attractive that I or any legitimate male driver will throw away our income. People need to get over themselves.

If they are so creeped out by rideshare, maybe they should put on the big girl panties and walk home? Oh wait that's more dangerous.... People these days.

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
Howdy Ya'll,

Anyone else find the pickup experience of the ladies getting more and more annoying? I had two girls get in the other day and both asked me my name and their name. This was followed by a ride that was awkward as hell. I asked them if they checked the license plate, which of course they didn't.

I'm gay. I am soooo over girls getting in and acting like every driver is going to get them.

Don't they understand? No guy or girl is so attractive that I or any legitimate male driver will throw away our income. People need to get over themselves.

If they are so creeped out by rideshare, maybe they should put on the big girl panties and walk home? Oh wait that's more dangerous.... People these days.
Yep.. @@@@@y men too. I earned my one star with them and women too on Friday. A couple of girls pulled the what's my name crap followed by the overly cautious statement, "Well, we sure don't want to make the mistake of getting into the wrong car!"

I'm a very obviously female driver, so my response to the women and the @@@@@y men was , "Yeah right! Cuz I might rape you huh?"

In both cases these people were much larger / taller than me.

JLaw1719

I had a lady make a big show out of checking the plate the first day after news of the movement. She opened the back door and called in “what’s my name”? I chuckled and played along telling her, then as she sat down I asked her “now what’s my name”. She ignored me so I repeated the question. She was flabbergasted and couldn’t understand (aka didn’t care) that the safety check goes both ways.

lighthouse

Haha had the same issue with a girl who was with her bf ! I tried to hide my irritation

“What’s your name ? “ it was at the garage pick up with the entire place empty and clearly she had seen my license plate / type car besides who abducts a couple in the middle of the day at the airport ?!

But anyway I received an email from Uber telling me how to ask for names ! so I guess I understand why they are doing it
CE02BC33-7E44-4F59-8B93-F7CCBA7A15F8.png

warsaw

Some places overseas, would resort to performing virginity tests in order to protect those in charge of transporting the girls.

Thank God, we’re not that creepy over here!

lighthouse

Ive asked this as well. And the consensus among female and male drivers is that the female pax generate more than 50% of the reports and 1*s

That’s because drivers won’t stop talking to them if you are a 2 like let’s be honest even a 6 or 7 like me once you force a hot girl to talk to you lol you are most likely getting a 1*

You guys have no respect for these made up rules , just shut up and you will be okay :smiles:

eazycc

All I can say is this; some of my worst and most troublesome pax were females
The ones that give a bs 1 * rating because I didn't drop them closer with Express Pool? Usually female
The ones that I had to drag out of my car, into their room to complete a drop off? Exclusively female
The ones that throw up in the car? Usually a female.
The ones that throw a @@@@@y fit? Mostly female
I can go on.

Alan Tirado

All I can say is this; some of my worst and most troublesome pax were females
The ones that give a bs 1 * rating because I didn't drop them closer with Express Pool? Usually female
The ones that I had to drag out of my car, into their room to complete a drop off? Exclusively female
The ones that throw up in the car? Usually a female.
The ones that throw a @@@@@y fit? Mostly female
I can go on.
My best passengers have been females, never had a problem with a female. Matter of fact, I never had a problem with a male either.

Sacto Burbs

Got a young guy demanding I tell him his name. Not a chance. Not going to let a ride thief into the car. Told him to tell me my name first.

Finally successfully exchanged names and he gets in.

He said how riders have more to fear from drivers than vice versa. I kicked him to the curb.

Last edited:

1995flyingspur

Howdy Ya'll,

Hot girls are pretty rare just in general, & if you're a hot girl, you probably don't need rides.
Post automatically merged:

Got a young guy demanding I tell him his name. Not a chance. Not going to let a ride thief into the car. Told him to tell me my name first.

Finally successfully exchanged names and he gets in.

He said how riders have more to fear from drivers than vice versa. I kicked him to the curb.
LOL

That’s because drivers won’t stop talking to them if you are a 2 like let’s be honest even a 6 or 7 like me once you force a hot girl to talk to you lol you are most likely getting a 1*

You guys have no respect for these made up rules , just shut up and you will be okay :smiles:
That's right, leave the hot girl alone. They're all used to being ignored anyways... that's the truth.

My best passengers have been females, never had a problem with a female. Matter of fact, I never had a problem with a male either.
Same here...

Jordan V

People need to get over themselves.
I understand you feeling insulted. But i think we're misappropriating blame on girls.

When the media tries to use every Uber rape incident to suggest this is commonplace (when it's like 1 in 100,000 drivers?) and that everyone should be scared shitless (that is how they keep people watching/reading afterall), then movements like this will happen.

The problem i have with it is, it's "What's my name?" instead of "What's your name?" The first one sounds like it's assuming you might be a rapist, whereas the latter is a regular, common interaction.

Things will get a lot worse once Uber releases their rape claims data soon with their IPO. CNN and the rest will have a field day.