Picking up at Petco

Pax Hack

I haven't worked the area post-game yet. Concerned it'll be a nightmare since there's no designated pickup/dropoff area. How do you handle it? What if the pax just puts in the address of Petco? That seems impossible. Do they usually walk to a restaurant or bar and call for a ride from there? Thanks

William Fenton

I decline all litterbox pickups. Too much of a hassle getting out. There is a pickup/dropoff where 10th runs into litterbox.

CJfrom619

I haven't worked the area post-game yet. Concerned it'll be a nightmare since there's no designated pickup/dropoff area. How do you handle it? What if the pax just puts in the address of Petco? That seems impossible. Do they usually walk to a restaurant or bar and call for a ride from there? Thanks
When you get a ride after the game the pickups are always pinned somewhere on a street not to Petco Park. The key when picking up a surge ride from the gam is dont pickup next to the ballpark. Instead of getting a $6 surge ride thats gonna take you 15 minutes to leave. Take the $5 one that will be a quick pickup and exit. I position myself west of 6th ave kind of around hilton gaslamp on K street. Alot of riders will walk away from the park and you’ll get a similar surge without driving into traffic down by the park.

Poopy54

Tell them to walk a couple of blocks to Bubs, tends to open up a bit there, and if you dont have uber or lyfts goofy lights on your car...I use the strobe light on my phone