Picked up two insanely drunk girls at midnight from a bar in Novato

Droosk

What if it wasnt unwanted tho. I didnt mind her rubbing up on me I gotta be honest.

And what happens when it happens to the next driver, who is married, and she ends up getting lipstick on his collar that he doesn't notice. Goes home, tries to claim the same story, and ends up in divorce. He becomes suicidal, and ends up institutionalized. Now his 2.5 kids have lost their father, and turn to a life of crime to fill the hole. One of them becomes the next Vegas shooter, with 87 dead. All because you failed to report their behavior.

You just caused the death of 87 people.

Seriously though, just because YOU may have been okay with it, doesn't mean others can or should be expected to also accept it. If you want to make it clear that it wasn't harmful to YOU, take a little time to go down to your local hub, and explain the situation to someone who actually understands English and isn't just following a script. Let them know you don't want any action taken, but that it should be documented. Then its out of your hands. You're protected. Others are protected. Its not just common sense, its the right thing to do.

Amos69

She was really drunk so no consent is available.

Driving away is the correct option.

Had she been sober, I would have asked her for consent on my dash cam. In the rig and then I would have pounded her cervix into submission.

LADryver

This waa sexual assault. Did you ask her on a date before she touched you? No. She trundled up and had her way with you. She could have killed all three of you in an accident. A sexual assault is when someone without consent touches you and especially it is a serious sexual assault when they do so in a sexual way. It endangered you as it while you were operating a motor vehicle. It is also pathetic, absolutely pathetic that Dr. Safe Ride Home looks at his patients in a sexual way, and may give facial expressions and lip smacking smiles to encourage unwise unsafe conduct between himself and passengers. Drunj and front seat never ever mixes. Very dangerous. You are not on social calls. You are their transportation. You are ONLY their transportation. They are ONLY your passengers. Your $25 to top $300 on a long day. It ends when it ends but it can not be sexual. That friend of hers, looking from behind, who has the app, she might decide to say that you were goading her friend on in a delicate state. Her friend will tell her she is sooooo embarrassed.

sd1303

What if it wasnt unwanted tho. I didnt mind her rubbing up on me I gotta be honest.

How much did they tip? She used you as her prostitute for the duration of the ride, so hopefully the pay was commensurate.

Agree with the previous poster that a drunk girl crawling around in the car and groping you during the ride is a safety issue and a distraction. I’m guessing that she wasn’t wearing a seatbelt during this amateur lap dance, either.

Trafficat

I think the point is that it's best you report it before the friend does - it will give some credit to your story if the girl decides to turn it back on you. Hopefully you have a dashcam.
I don't think there is an issue here. Nothing happened. If you report her, you're more likely to get a retaliatory 1 star and a false complaint IMO.

[B said:
LADryver[/B]]This waa sexual assault. Did you ask her on a date before she touched you? No. She trundled up and had her way with you. She could have killed all three of you in an accident. A sexual assault is when someone without consent touches you and especially it is a serious sexual assault when they do so in a sexual way. It endangered you as it while you were operating a motor vehicle. It is also pathetic, absolutely pathetic that Dr. Safe Ride Home looks at his patients in a sexual way, and may give facial expressions and lip smacking smiles to encourage unwise unsafe conduct between himself and passengers. Drunj and front seat never ever mixes. Very dangerous. You are not on social calls. You are their transportation. You are ONLY their transportation. They are ONLY your passengers. Your $25 to top $300 on a long day. It ends when it ends but it can not be sexual. That friend of hers, looking from behind, who has the app, she might decide to say that you were goading her friend on in a delicate state. Her friend will tell her she is sooooo embarrassed.

I'm going to have to disagree here. The driver enjoyed the touching so it was not sexual assault.

Last edited:

Driver Cat

Anyway I started wondering. How often does this kind of thing happen?

All the time. When (drunk) women are in a group of at least two or more they'll act out each other worse than any man because they feel comfortable within the security of a group. This is why immediately after her friend left she went from acting out like a brazen wh0r3 to prude virgin in a second; it was never about you but about outdoing her friend in whatever little game was going on inside her drunken head.

Trafficat

She was really drunk so no consent is available.

Driving away is the correct option.

Had she been sober, I would have asked her for consent on my dash cam. In the rig and then I would have pounded her cervix into submission.

Unfortunately, the odds of that are low.

Top signs that your passenger is drunk:
#1- She ordered an Uber.
#2- She is attracted to an Uber driver.

[email protected]

I don't think there is an issue here. Nothing happened. If you report her, you're more likely to get a retaliatory 1 star and a false complaint IMO.

I agree with you, to a certain extent. I think there is a way to report this so it's documented, just in case there is a false complaint from pax. If the account holder felt slighted by the driver (i.e., he was paying more attention to her friend), she could decide to report something in retaliation. The account holder did seem to be logical from the OP's story, but you never know what the dynamic is between these two friends.

Trafficat

I agree with you, to a certain extent. I think there is a way to report this so it's documented, just in case there is a false complaint from pax. If the account holder felt slighted by the driver (i.e., he was paying more attention to her friend), she could decide to report something in retaliation. The account holder did seem to be logical from the OP's story, but you never know what the dynamic is between these two friends.

I don't know. I think as soon as you put in a report to Uber, at a minimum, Uber is going to be sending the passenger a copy of the "community guidelines" and they're going to know you it was you that reported them.

The account pax seemed mostly apologetic about her friends behavior, worried about a bad rating from the driver. The driver promised her not to worry. If you report anything happened, she's going to find out, and it is going to feel like a backstab move by the driver. The kind of move that would make me feel vindictive, if I were her. If he reports her, he deserves the 1 star rating he will probably get.

I've had many rides a lot like this one, and based on the description of the pax behavior, these are not the types of rides where I worry about getting a false complaint. This is just a more-or-less typical drunk hour ride. I'd of course always keep the dashcam evidence in case of false complaint, but unless I really feel a complaint from the pax is likely, I think it is better to let sleeping dogs lie.

If you send a message to support, not only will they automatically take action by sending the passenger a notice even if you tell them not to, but their autobots and semi-literate support people from the other side of the Pacific Ocean will possibly misunderstand what you send, compounding the issue further.

LADryver

I'm going to have to disagree here. The driver enjoyed the touching so it was not sexual assault.

Do you know what narcissists do? They project, meaning that they say the other person did to them what they did to the other person. Just saying, because with her drunk in front, she could say he groped her. And her app-holding friend would have no contradiction. Now the whole thing about enjoying. Goddam it, did she ask if he was enjoying it? Any encouragement he gave to her is sexual abuse of an intoxicated person under a role of trust. Taking things out of context because some blood rushed to a head is bad for life and bad for business.

Kazerun

Study shows that mind of uber driver gets ideas, and start hallucinations by they time they get close to 12 hours. The same way sailors thought they saw mermaids after month on the sea.
Post automatically merged:

C’mon, really? I always know if they are hot. And when they get off, I check their butts 😈
And pretend I am a good Uber driver and make sure they have not forget thier phone or belongings.

LADryver

Study shows that mind of uber driver gets ideas, and start hallucinations by they time they get close to 12 hours. The same way sailors thought they saw mermaids after month on the sea.
Post automatically merged:

And pretend I am a good Uber driver and make sure they have not forget thier phone or belongings.

I always see a chocolate milk shake appear in my cup holder and when I sip it I find it was just ten hour old coffee.

Coachman

I agree. Look at the facts. You can presume that she has acted that way on every man in the place, all free enough to take her up. And each one said, "no, I'm good." And by the time she sees you, her very last hope for attention, she is desperate and frustrated. This is nothing more than bad behavior. Keep it where it belongs. You are in the wrong checking out your passengers.
I've been the last, desperate resort of a drunk before and I didn't mind at all.