• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Picked up the worst passenger ever

Nice

So I get a request from Union Station. Passenger standing in the red No Loading zone.
I direct him to walk a few yards to the correct spot.
I load his luggage.
He jumps in, destination says Oceanside 1hour 33 min.
I ask why so far, he says he missed his train and needs to get back asap.
I turn on some music, he says he needs to make a couple calls, I turn the music down.
He starts drinking this big super size drink and eating a subway sandwhich.
He starts making these phone calls.
He is on the phone the whole destination.
15 minutes before Oceanside he says can we exit to the nearest restroom he has to pee..
I pull to a Taco Bell he jumps out real fast while still on the phone.
We get back on the freeway and he starts sipping his drink again.
5 minutes passes he says "please dont laff at me but, can you pull to a rest area, I gotta pee again".
I pull over he goes to take a pee at IN and OUT and it took like 2 minutes, I dont think he washed his hands.
We finnally arrive at Oceanside and he gets out and I hand him his luggage and NO tip
He reaches to hand shake me I thought he was giving me a tip
DO YOU THINK HE WASHED HIS HANDS? EWWWWWWW

New Member 0001365427

So I get a request from Union Station. Passenger standing in the red No Loading zone.
I load his luggage.
I turn on some music, he says he needs to make a couple calls, I turn the music down.
15 minutes before Oceanside he says can we exit to the nearest restroom he has to pee..
5 minutes passes he says "please dont laff at me but, can you pull to a rest area, I gotta pee again".
I pull over he goes to take a pee at IN and OUT and it took like 2 minutes, I dont think he washed his hands.
We finnally arrive at Oceanside and he gets out and I hand him his luggage and NO tip
Don't wash your hands and buildup your own film of defense

DocT

I load his luggage.
If THAT was the worst pax you've ever had, you need to quit NOW. :p

Trump Economics

I load his luggage.
Eww, you touched his thingy.

Amsoil Uber Connect

Try picking up a trucker on the 91 near Central @ 6pm, ya the pin was right on it. I'm like no, make a U, pull over wait for a call which he did.

I didn't ask what side he was on, ya on the other side, no biggy. I told him to be in the back of the truck, then he calls again asking to pull in front. Ya right, so I do. Gets in. Destination is to a truck stop about 6 miles. Then he asks if I can take him back which I would do. But then my thought, "Not with Desiel fuel in the car, I'm going to allow it, not even a drop." then he offers a 20 then 40, hm... tempting but no. I had to tell im a few times NO !!!

Rating said 5.0 so I'm thinking new app he'd have to go online to 1* me. Hm... maybe not, but thought I better get him first.

Later pasted by the truck twice, off line cause I don't drive much after 8pm. 9pm and 11pm, truck still there.

saucy05

Picked up a Middle Eastern dude last night with a 4.0 rating. I noticed the rating after the fact.

Right when I got close to him, he started waving his hand and jumped on the damn road. I had to block traffic because I couldn't pull into the curb since he was in the way. Then he told me "to just go straight and I'll tell you when to turn" (Google is telling me to take the next right). Right when I was about to pass the turn, he told me to make the turn. So I had to make a rally style turn to make it.

Then he told me to turn off the music in a condensending manner. I obliged since my rating has been in a free fall lately and didn't want to piss off another pax. The whole time in the car he was making grunting noise as if he was taking a dump. When we arrive at his mansion in bellair, he opens the door before I even stopped and hops out.

Tedgey

Picked up a Middle Eastern dude last night with a 4.0 rating. I noticed the rating after the fact.

Right when I got close to him, he started waving his hand and jumped on the damn road. I had to block traffic because I couldn't pull into the curb since he was in the way. Then he told me "to just go straight and I'll tell you when to turn" (Google is telling me to take the next right). Right when I was about to pass the turn, he told me to make the turn. So I had to make a rally style turn to make it.

Then he told me to turn off the music in a condensending manner. I obliged since my rating has been in a free fall lately and didn't want to piss off another pax. The whole time in the car he was making grunting noise as if he was taking a dump. When we arrive at his mansion in bellair, he opens the door before I even stopped and hops out.
Brother was on the move!

UberLaLa

I picked up a homeless girl (late 20's) at Union Station one time. Took her to Riverside. How do I know she was homeless? She told me and well, the fragrance, unfortunately. :rolleyes:

Adieu

Aww that's cute.

It might well be the ride from hell timewise/financially, but with a 2 hour drive potty breaks aren't unheard of

And he didn't even do the whole misdemeanor publicU thing...

Try picking up a trucker on the 91 near Central @ 6pm, ya the pin was right on it. I'm like no, make a U, pull over wait for a call which he did.

I didn't ask what side he was on, ya on the other side, no biggy. I told him to be in the back of the truck, then he calls again asking to pull in front. Ya right, so I do. Gets in. Destination is to a truck stop about 6 miles. Then he asks if I can take him back which I would do. But then my thought, "Not with Desiel fuel in the car, I'm going to allow it, not even a drop." then he offers a 20 then 40, hm... tempting but no. I had to tell im a few times NO !!!

Rating said 5.0 so I'm thinking new app he'd have to go online to 1* me. Hm... maybe not, but thought I better get him first.

Later pasted by the truck twice, off line cause I don't drive much after 8pm. 9pm and 11pm, truck still there.
Why couldn't you take a can of diesel help the poor guy out????

Stuff isn't even flammable.