picked up cheap pool rider today

Zokipoki

so i get to this cheapo female rider and she is going from leslie shep to seneca.

sometimes i am macho and i just take the pool and hope for as many matches as possible to inconvenience the riders, its sooooo fun.

anyways she was just plain rude. opens my door and sits down. i wait 5 seconds and she doesnt say a single word. i thought maybe she doesnt speak english, so i say "good morning how are ya?" she responds good.

ok i say seneca college? she says yes.

halfway there she lets a mcdonalds smelling fart loose. i open both windows and look in my rear view and she has this weird face looking at me. im thinking WHAAAAAAAAT is wrong with this girl.

dropped her off and 5 starred her. on friday i will go back and 1 star her.

Zokipoki, keeping Canada great!

MrAbduz

so i get to this cheapo female rider and she is going from leslie shep to seneca.

sometimes i am macho and i just take the pool and hope for as many matches as possible to inconvenience the riders, its sooooo fun.

anyways she was just plain rude. opens my door and sits down. i wait 5 seconds and she doesnt say a single word. i thought maybe she doesnt speak english, so i say "good morning how are ya?" she responds good.

halfway there she lets a mcdonalds smelling fart loose. i open both windows and look in my rear view and she has this weird face looking at me. im thinking WHAAAAAAAAT is wrong with this girl.

I thought the judgement day was Wednesday :biggrin:

MML

How do you go back and change pax rating?

mystic love

What's the longest you can go and change back star rating? Pax will know you changed it if they look back at their trips correct?

Lolinator

i thought u gots stabbed