Picked up a driver today

Lord Summerisle

Picked up a woman who said she drove for Uber and Lyft.

She chose Pool.
She asked for a phone charger.
She stopped at the 7-Eleven.
She brought food from the 7-Eleven into the car and ate it.
She didn't tip.

All the while I was thinking is this an undercover agent, seeing how far she can push it before I blow my top?

Clearest case of a 1-star since the last one.

Retrojka

She chose Pool.
She didn't tip.

All the while I was thinking is this an undercover agent, seeing how far she can push it before I blow my top?

You should have told her that she should know that there are no pit stops in Uber pool

Spanky

She chose Pool.
She didn't tip.

Awsome! She must have wanted to try all the crap riders do to her on another driver. She did miss checking off the vomit box on her list.

UberHelot

Must of been fat, who eats food from 7-11. wtf. they're always trying to sale me old taquitos when i go in their for coffee.
1/4 pound big bites rule! 1/4 pound big bite and "free" drink for 2 bucks even better!

And to quote from the movie "Paul", "it's not fat, it's power!":biggrin:

And how many sugars and creamers do you put in your coffee? Which has ZERO calories.:eek:

And remember to cancel pool rides after TWO MINUTES wait time. NOT five.

UberHelot

Must of been fat, who eats food from 7-11. wtf. they're always trying to sale me old taquitos when i go in their for coffee.
1/4 pound big bites rule! 1/4 pound big bite and "free" drink for 2 bucks even better!

And to quote from the movie "Paul", "it's not fat, it's power!":biggrin:

And how many sugars and creamers do you put in your coffee? Which has ZERO calories.:eek:

And remember to cancel pool rides after TWO MINUTES wait time. NOT five.

bowlertgb

She chose Pool.
She didn't tip.

Why do you continue to pickup Pool. Oh, well I guess Uber does at least need one driver for Pool pickups. So thanks!
#pool=wasteoftime

LGBNEWBIEDRIVER

Sorry I would have told her "no comer en mi coche, por favor" ( no eating in my car ). I have had actually told two Pool Pax pull that crap one stopped eating the other just got out said he would call someone else.....fine by me go kick rocks...if this person was a true " partner" they would know better and would have offered you a tip for your trouble or realize there paying a pool fare not asked you to stop...

soulwarrior

Classic! At least she drew the line and didn't ask for water or the A/C. It is clear she was telling the truth....she drives for Uber AND Lyft. She is a LYBER driver or a Uberyft if you will. She is off balanced with pink mustaches without lips telling her to take Uberpool rides and dream about leaving Lyft one day.
It is obvious.....she was there for a hug. It was a cry for help and all you could think about was a tip. I think a moment of silence is appropriate right now.

Odiezilla

I've never taken a Lyft where I don't tip. Unconscionable, really, for people in our line of work. If I have cash on me, Uber drivers get tipped, if not, they know what the deal is.

CaptainJackLA

The other day I got one from the airport. He drives Select BMW, but only a few weeks. Just wanted the $500 sign bonus. I gave him some education, talked tips...no tips...

And yesterday I had a Russian girl (non driver) that entered Beverly Center as Pool, 1.5 mile, but in her heavy accent told me were not going there. Rather a "store" close by for panty hose. She had no idea where it was. And she said 2 minutes there and asked to return home. I say okay...

Turns out to be Trashy Lingerie on La Cienega... It was a red curb, told here I have to drive around the corner to park. She walks in...End Trip...bye bye...

It was my own fault too, 4.36 rating. I just had to see why. I did get a call later from an Uber pax, did not answer. I know it was her.

UberAero

The other day I got one from the airport. He drives Select BMW, but only a few weeks. Just wanted the $500 sign bonus. I gave him some education, talked tips...no tips...

And yesterday I had a Russian girl (non driver) that entered Beverly Center as Pool, 1.5 mile, but in her heavy accent told me were not going there. Rather a "store" close by for panty hose. She had no idea where it was. And she said 2 minutes there and asked to return home. I say okay...

Turns out to be Trashy Lingerie on La Cienega... It was a red curb, told here I have to drive around the corner to park. She walks in...End Trip...bye bye...

It was my own fault too, 4.36 rating. I just had to see why. I did get a call later from an Uber pax, did not answer. I know it was her.
I've never understood why Pax call after you finished the trip. It's not like you're going to turn around and give them a ride for free.

Screwdriver

She chose Pool.
She didn't tip.

Was she a little heavy set ... White ... Perhaps red hair ... And had her pouch strapped to her belly ... And maybe a jacket that said Lyft on it ??