Pick-Up Zone

BillyBob444

Take the HOV exit and go left down the ramp. Turn left on first street. turn right towards Renaissance Hotel, Drop Pax there short walk to stadium. DONOT drop along 95th Ave as Glenndale cops will ticket. Make a U turn and right back out onto 101

ACHUMA

Wow, way to milk the fare and rip off pax. Did they tell you to take that route or were they passed out in the backseat?

Jdemonto

Nah, thats typical jdMentos still up to his old tricks.

I wasn't taking the 10 no matter what! I got fawked for 1hr and 38 min from the airport to the game!

This group requested a stop at their house and waited 10 min and then off to "the stick"

Wow, way to milk the fare and rip off pax. Did they tell you to take that route or were they passed out in the backseat?

This is a business, not the Red Cross! If your trip doesn't look like a "C" or "hat" your not making enough dough!

Irunuber

Shady shady shady. Better hope the customer doesn't complain, you'd be giving back half that. No wonder you have $700 days. Driving people the complete wrong way to go somewhere

Jdemonto

Shady shady shady. Better hope the customer doesn't complain, you'd be giving back half that. No wonder you have $700 days. Driving people the complete wrong way to go somewhere

Did you fail reading comprehension?

You can make the money or let Uber take it from you!

We all know what you would do!

Irunuber

You should have taken the 10. That would have been the proper way to go. No matter how long it took you earlier

Did you fail reading comprehension?

You can make the money or let Uber take it from you!

We all know what you would do!
Yea I do what's right. I treat people the way I want to be treated. I don't longhaul. As a passenger I take Uber so I don't have to worry about this shit happening to me. Hope I never end up in his or any of his teams cars. He teaches all his subjects to do this. He told me to do it. But I don't

Jdemonto

You should have taken the 10. That would have been the proper way to go. No matter how long it took you earlier

Yea I do what's right. I treat people the way I want to be treated. I don't longhaul. As a passenger I take Uber so I don't have to worry about this shit happening to me. Hope I never end up in his or any of his teams cars. He teaches all his subjects to do this. He told me to do it. But I don't

Your working way too hard and long! How is the 1-10 the proper route to desert ridge?