Pick up at Porta and my passengers get in a brawl on sidewalk

ToughTommy

XL no surge on pick when map shows it is on. Whatever. Guy on sidewalk is mouthing off to guy who is supposed to get in car. Aggressor is mouthing off to my pax who seems very calm . So I'm seat with doors open. Sounds of fist lumping flesh and then friends jump in, melee ensues for about 15 seconds guys bouncing off my car .I did see the aggressor take a major shot to the face. Street justice was done he was a bro D Bag .Bodies hitting the pavement. Out of nowhere a yellow shirted Porta security guy levels a dude like LT . Cops swarm 2 in cuffs. I kick out the pax remaining go around the block end trip. Had filter on got a ride 2 blocks from my house . Otherwise an uneventful night. Slow

Last edited:

JPell

XL no surge on pick when map shows it is on. Whatever. Guy on sidewalk is mouthing off to guy who is supposed to get in car. Aggressor is mouthing off to my pax who seems very calm . So I'm seat with doors open. Sounds of fist lumping flesh and then friends jump in, melee ensues for about 15 seconds guys bouncing off my car .I did see the aggressor take a major shot to the face. Street justice was done he was a bro D Bag .Bodies hitting the pavement. Out of nowhere a yellow shirted Porta security guy levels a dude like LT . Cops swarm 2 in cuffs. I kick out the pax remaining go around the block end trip. Had filter on got a ride 2 blocks from my house . Otherwise an uneventful night. Slow
I miss the Big Blue Wrecking Crew. They were the whole reason why I became a NYG fan. Them and my grandfather. Those were great days!