Inshur

PHV car registration

Raheel44

Hi friends I am going to apply my car for PHV registration.I need your information about the easy way without any risk of refusal.thankks

Last edited:

Blueskyplus

Hi friends I am going to apply my car for PHV registration.I need your information about the easy way without any risk of refusal.thankks
Make sure ur car has no dents, scratches, or paint issues, no warning lights on the dash, all the seat belts in good working order, no stains on the seats, car properly cleaned inside and outside including windows and remove all unauthorised dashcam, sat navs or mobile cridles specially those obstruct driver view. I hope I have covered most of the things good luck

Raheel44

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Make sure ur car has no dents, scratches, or paint issues, no warning lights on the dash, all the seat belts in good working order, no stains on the seats, car properly cleaned inside and outside including windows and remove all unauthorised dashcam, sat navs or mobile cridles specially those obstruct driver view. I hope I have covered most of the things good luck
Thanks for your very useful information stay blessed.