Phone

Far_away

Hi Guys,

What type of phone do you use that has bigger and better screen using Uber App any suggestions. I am changing my phone. I have dillemma between Adroid and Iphone.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Myxx

I'm an Iphone guy (6S plus) but Android does Uber better.. I use a Nexus 6P and a Samsung S6 Edge Plus for Ubering

Manhoos

Don't ever use Sony phones, they overheat and actually have issues with their antenna.
Any smartphone with 5-inch or bigger screen should work good. Iphone or Android... not a big difference.
I personally don't want to use VERY expensive phone for this gig.

Harry70

I have used many phones currently using s7 edge but note 5 is the best so far : miss my note 5

Retox

I have used many phones currently using s7 edge but note 5 is the best so far : miss my note 5
Do you use Waze on your GS7Edge? Waze glitches like crazy on my phone, but it worked flawlessly on my S4. Basically, 1 out of 4 times, whenever I click navigate, Waze goes into black screen and then crashes after about a minute, along with other issues like not showing the map or simply not working.

Harry70

Do you use Waze on your GS7Edge? Waze glitches like crazy on my phone, but it worked flawlessly on my S4. Basically, 1 out of 4 times, whenever I click navigate, Waze goes into black screen and then crashes after about a minute, along with other issues like not showing the map or simply not working.
I use Waze on s7 edge no problem at all: no problem with the phone I don't know why i miss note 5: waiting for note 6 to be out: it does very rare but u have to shut down waze press navigate again: it take hardly a second

Retox

Strange. Waze is barely useable on my GS7E, I've tried reinstalling it, nothing helps. Im with Robbers, sorry Rogers.

UberZF

Hi Guys,

What type of phone do you use that has bigger and better screen using Uber App any suggestions. I am changing my phone. I have dillemma between Adroid and Iphone.

Thanks.
I have an Acer One 7" Tablet for Uber, - Its Wi-Fi, and my phone is the Hotspot it connects to.