Inshur

Phone holder

NightRyder

Please guys if anyone can recommend a phone holder that actually sticks to the dashboard, i would be so grateful!

Wasted so much money on rubbish. It is very difficult to have windscreen phone holder on new shape prius as the phone sits too far away!

Please help me.

UberLuxbod

Scosche

They do magnetic ones that have a self adhesive base.

Halfords stock them.

Costco at Lakeside used to do a pack which included a mount for your desk and one for your car

Have had them multiple cars, strong enough to hold an iPad Mini in a case.

It means you can keep your phone off the windscreen and lower down on the dash.

They are £18 in Halfords but worth it.

NightRyder

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Scosche

They do magnetic ones that have a self adhesive base.

Halfords stock them.

Thanks alot i have seen these in halfords. It will hold the phone by magnetic force but you still have to stick the the holder on to the dashboard right?

Costco at Lakeside used to do a pack which included a mount for your desk and one for your car

Have had them multiple cars, strong enough to hold an iPad Mini in a case.

It means you can keep your phone off the windscreen and lower down on the dash.

They are £18 in Halfords but worth it.

Itsonlymoney

Please guys if anyone can recommend a phone holder that actually sticks to the dashboard, i would be so grateful!

Wasted so much money on rubbish. It is very difficult to have windscreen phone holder on new shape prius as the phone sits too far away!

Please help me.
Hi mate I've got new shape prius and have my phone on front air vent from Halfords

Attachments

Cabbie2B

Please help me.
I got this one from Asda (£6.99) and can tell you for over a year and 1 vehicle change still going strong.

Base is made out of like silicon rubber and if perfect for uneven dashboards.

7E9A8C91-E998-4677-92F2-0A5582CD8968.jpeg
C2E835F2-025F-4C96-AC77-5E18B503757C.jpeg

NightRyder

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
no sorry. just type cuxwill on Amazon
Looked on ebay and amazon, cannot find it. Maybe they have stopped doing it.
Post automatically merged:

Hi mate I've got new shape prius and have my phone on front air vent from Halfords
Thanks for that but i am picky where i my phone is placed. When it is on dash next to steering wheel i can just flick my eye on it when i need to but the vent is just too low on the prius, i know i will not be comfortable with it there! Thank tho.

I got this one from Asda (£6.99) and can tell you for over a year and 1 vehicle change still going strong.

A year is impressive and cannot go wrong with that price. Many thanks

View attachment 312274 View attachment 312275

View attachment 312274 View attachment 312275
Currently unavailable. Dammit

Last edited:

L4AllH4None

Ventilation phone holders are best I'd say. Or the ones Uber gave at the induction which stick to the windscreen is still going strong 3.5 years later...

Jriaz81

Please help me.
2 phones, 2 holders easy to manage with spiderman and robin ?

Attachments