• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Phoenix Strip Club Drop-off incentive

yoyodyne

FYI

Elite Cabaret - 910 N McClintock Dr, Tempe, AZ 85281
Verified $20 per patron, requires a business card with your information

Skin Cabaret - 1137 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Verified $0 per patron for Uber drivers

Please feel free to add info to this list. It can be a good way to boost your earnings. I don't steer a rider if they've already put in their destination. However, if you get a visitor to the Valley who asks, "Know any good strip clubs?", then you'll be able to take them where it is beneficial for you. Common practice is to wait outside until your riders have entered the club and then let the door know they were your drop-off.

Last edited:

Mr. T

I won't recommend bad places. There's a reason they have to give driver incentives

Teksaz

Yeah, I might promote Christie's but not to sure about the others. Is Christie's offering any incentives?

yoyodyne

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I won't recommend bad places. There's a reason they have to give driver incentives
So you say, "If you don't like this place give me a call later and I'll take you to another for free."

Taxi Driver in Arizona

Skin gives $5 per pax to taxi drivers.

The Dream Palace pays $10 per pax last I checked.

Bourbon Street Circus pays $2 per pax. Two bux. I don't even bother to go get it.

The Candy Store pays $5 per pax.

TakinItUpWithUber

I know why I would, but I'm very curious as to why you wouldn't.
Number of reasons not a good idea including you'd be deactivated if Uber got a whiff of it and since the app wouldn't be running with pax inside your vehicle you would not be covered by the additional insurance provided by Uber.

yoyodyne

Number of reasons not a good idea including you'd be deactivated if Uber got a whiff of it and since the app wouldn't be running with pax inside your vehicle you would not be covered by the additional insurance provided by Uber.
To your first point, I don't work for Uber. I use it. I'm allowed to negotiate the fare or the circumstances of the fare. There's a myriad of ways the app could be deactivated, but giving a free ride to someone outside of the app has absolutely nothing to do with Uber. If that was the case Uber could deactivate anyone they find driving for Lyft.

To your second point, I'm already screwed 10 times over if Progressive finds out I rideshare, so just add one more insurance concern on the heap.

Both valid points, however, for someone who may take ridesharing more serious than I.

Yep same here. Former cab driver myself.

Strip club incentives are great. Pays off real well for me when I do a bachelor party run and drop off 7 passengers. (I'm uber black )

FYI

Elite Cabaret - 910 N McClintock Dr, Tempe, AZ 85281
Verified $20 per patron, requires a business card with your information

Skin Cabaret - 1137 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Verified $0 per patron for Uber drivers

Please feel free to add info to this list. It can be a good way to boost your earnings. I don't steer a rider if they've already put in their destination. However, if you get a visitor to the Valley who asks, "Know any good strip clubs?", then you'll be able to take them where it is beneficial for you. Common practice is to wait outside until your riders have entered the club and then let the door know they were your drop-off.
Any one know if Bourbon Street is offering an incentive? this is by far the PREMIER strip club, with luscious lap dances given by sweet-smelling, appreciative ladies grinding on your junk.

ArsenalGunner

Le Girls would not pay me for dropping off a client there because I was with Uber. The dude said he'd pay me but I had to show my Cab I.D. Screw all strip joints!

yoyodyne

Sonny's - 19011 S Arizona Ave, Chandler, AZ 85286
Verified $0 for Uber / Lyft drivers, taxis only

At least the couple I dropped off threw me a $4 tip.

Uber 1

If I give somebody a ride for free I would expect my personal insurance to cover it and Uber should not even be concerned if it was off app or not since it was not a paying fare to start with.....

It would be like giving your mom, dad or friend a free ride...Heck IF you want to pick up a hitch hiker and not charge them you could do that too...How would that be illegal (well maybe picking up a hitch hiker in general would be illegal BUT I hope you get the gist of what I am trying to convey....A free ride is not a ride for hire) or in any way a concern to Uber or others?

Andy

Last edited: