PHL on XL

anteetr

I am now convinced that the Q number they show you if you drive an XL vehicle is the number of XL cars waiting in line. Unless that count is under 10, it is not worth it to stick around.

Ted L.

If you are signed in to do both X and XL, will they wait for an XL fare or will it give you whatever comes first?

bobby747

X more than likely first... it depends on demand but if x is surging 2.0 the customers going to choose XL he smart you're going to get XL easier and for less money than x
Like made in America concert. If you're a customer you want to pay 4.4 or One times rate on xl. Uber Uber will not fair just you only on a boost

anteetr

If you are signed in to do both X and XL, will they wait for an XL fare or will it give you whatever comes first?

It will give you anything if you're accepting all trips, but the number it shows is the amount of XL cars in front of you.

When I got there today, I was 100 in the Lyft Q and 31-40 on uber. I left with a Lyft ride. The Uber Q is usually about double what the Lyft Q is at any time. And uber moves 2 cars for every one Lyft. Normally 31-40 is a 15-20 minute wait. I was there an hour and a half learning a valuable lesson going forward.

Michruta

It will give you anything if you're accepting all trips, but the number it shows is the amount of XL cars in front of you.

When I got there today, I was 100 in the Lyft Q and 31-40 on uber. I left with a Lyft ride. The Uber Q is usually about double what the Lyft Q is at any time. And uber moves 2 cars for every one Lyft. Normally 31-40 is a 15-20 minute wait. I was there an hour and a half learning a valuable lesson going forward.
Screenshot_20171121-102016.png