PGA Sunday.. yikes

SurgeorSuckit

I have had 2 rides since 4pm.. 1 was cheap less then $10 and no tip.. 2nd was $20 including tip.. still nothing great. If third one sux too Im out..not worth it.. the line of cars just to get into the uber lot is ridiculous.. i think part of the problem is that the tourney is still going and there isnt the crazy demand for rides yet.. i dunno.. thought i was gonna repeat yesterday.. not happening it seems

Slim Pete

I have had 2 rides since 4pm.. 1 was cheap less then $10 and no tip.. 2nd was $20 including tip.. still nothing great. If third one sux too Im out..not worth it.. the line of cars just to get into the uber lot is ridiculous.. i think part of the problem is that the tourney is still going and there isnt the crazy demand for rides yet.. i dunno.. thought i was gonna repeat yesterday.. not happening it seems
Lines are much shorter now.

Nite that if you reject a request from the geofence area, they send you to the back of the queue. I rejected a 3.91 rated pax, took me forever to get the next.

SurgeorSuckit

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I ended the day at PGA less then yesterday with much longer wait times.. seems to me the only way an event like tbis is worth it is pure luck by getting a long ride at surge rate. I ended up with 4 rides and $75 total including tips, and had to work much harder for that.. 3 of the 4 rides tipped 5, 5, and 7..had to subliminally coax them into it but whatever it worked.. disappointing day (wanted 100+) but overall weekend was still good..

Also saw 2 female drivers who were bailing out.. 1 told me she only had 3 rides and wasnt worth it as she was turning around at uber lot entrance, the other saw the huge line of cars and just turned around and left..

MaximusMurkimus

I did a single ride yesterday at 2.3 surge to Manhattan for $90.

But yeah, that conga line meant I wasn't gonna risk it again anytime soon.

Rayn10

Started my night there Friday Saturday and Sunday night. All 3 went into Manhattan at over 2X surges and all with multiple riders so EZ Pass Carpool worked out. Started my nights with a little under $100 each trip. Can't set the destination filter while in the uber lot but just got lucky. PGA was fun while it lasted so back to the normal grind tomorrow night

Pizzaburrito

I happened to be dropping off a passenger in Springfield, so I swung by the PGA to check it out. What a cluster. I waited in the line for maybe 5 minutes before I said to hell with that. Went out and made my $ elsewhere. $150 for the night.

Last edited by a moderator: