Votes: 44 72.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 8.2%

Petition to ban Kalanick

2K views 44 replies 23 participants last post by  peteyvavs 
#1 ·
This man has gone mad, he makes 121k with Lyft. Does he need to be banned so he can dedicate more time to his hemorrhoids? Does he need to stay so we can hear more jokes?. Or maybe we don’t mind having him around. Don’t take this post personal...

#17 ·
This man has gone mad, he makes 121k with Lyft. Does he need to be banned so he can dedicate more time to his hemorrhoids? Does he need to stay so we can hear more jokes?. Or maybe we don't mind having him around. Don't take this post personal...
$121k maybe in gross sales with u/l commissions, sales tax and bcf. Remember apps include these amounts in 1099s. I guess he doesn't even know what he's talking about.

#24 ·
Wow !! Someone announced about my impeachment!! Maybe this person Nancy Pelosi nephew who knows. Of course all lazy ,stupid, newbie drivers want impeach me but , all conservative ,family lovers with old family traditions ,hard workers will vote for me . My slogan: MAKE LYFT and UBER GREAT AGAIN !! You should vote for future!
Answer you door, the good humor men want to give you a free ride in the Twinkie mobile.

#38 ·
Let's say you speak on English very good.But I think you was born here and except English you don't speak any language. I can speak on 3 language + English =totally 4 . I am only 6 years in this country I can speak, talk and write on English language . Yes I now my English is below average. What about you? You can't speak on my language,but I can speak on your language. It's mean my iq higher than yours.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.