• Yes

Votes: 44 72.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

L DaVinci

Wow !! Someone announced about my impeachment!! Maybe this person Nancy Pelosi nephew who knows. Of course all lazy ,stupid, newbie drivers want impeach me but , all conservative ,family lovers with old family traditions ,hard workers will vote for me . My slogan: MAKE LYFT and UBER GREAT AGAIN !! You should vote for future!
Answer you door, the good humor men want to give you a free ride in the Twinkie mobile.

Mikenike

Stop hating on kalanick. He like 50 cent ny' s very own bad guy.

U know you've made it when u get your own post!

Top 5 posters dead or alive
1.kalanick
2.kalanick
3. Kalanick
4. Kalanick
5. Kalanick

Last edited:

alfasimo

President ,for what ?? Sometimes I am thinking run for office like city council or borough president.But ,who’s gonna vote for me .Anyway if I am got elected I will be much,much,much, better then this NYC politicians
If you’re good at talking to people they’ll vote for you. Just keep promises. In this period people need real people

Kalanick

Let’s say you speak on English very good.But I think you was born here and except English you don’t speak any language. I can speak on 3 language + English =totally 4 . I am only 6 years in this country I can speak, talk and write on English language . Yes I now my English is below average. What about you? You can’t speak on my language,but I can speak on your language. It’s mean my iq higher than yours.

pinnacle

Let’s say you speak on English very good.But I think you was born here and except English you don’t speak any language. I can speak on 3 language + English =totally 4 . I am only 6 years in this country I can speak, talk and write on English language . Yes I now my English is below average. What about you? You can’t speak on my language,but I can speak on your language. It’s mean my iq higher than yours.
Where are you from ?