• Yes

Votes: 44 72.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

Kalanick

Wow !! Someone announced about my impeachment!! Maybe this person Nancy Pelosi nephew who knows. Of course all lazy ,stupid, newbie drivers want impeach me but , all conservative ,family lovers with old family traditions ,hard workers will vote for me . My slogan: MAKE LYFT and UBER GREAT AGAIN !! You should vote for future!

shumacker

Wow !! Someone announced about my impeachment!! Maybe this person Nancy Pelosi nephew who knows. Of course all lazy ,stupid, newbie drivers want impeach me but , all conservative ,family lovers with old family traditions ,hard workers will vote for me . My slogan: MAKE LYFT and UBER GREAT AGAIN !! You should vote for future!
Wait! What? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Uberinghonda

This man has gone mad, he makes 121k with Lyft. Does he need to be banned so he can dedicate more time to his hemorrhoids? Does he need to stay so we can hear more jokes?. Or maybe we don’t mind having him around. Don’t take this post personal...
Calm down. Do not ban him.

Kalanick

To all voters who click YES ,please go home sit in front of your computer and open new account in this forum every 5 minutes and again click YES . It’s good for hard workers:less traffic and more job (ping ) . And continue tomorrow to because,I want to do more money tomorrow .I want to see less TLC car in city. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Poor guy, He probably is crying. you guys are mean
Yes ,I am crying I am so upset now . How can I live without all this lazy, stupid drivers in this forum .I will make suicide whiteout this forum.

Last edited:

pinnacle

He wants to be young , "Uber Mike" , that's how they all start it , hungry for attention , then follows instagram , faceb0ok and all that garbage , so called social media. Whatever his fancy is , it's all good , as long as he is respectful to others , and good for him if he really makes that much.

Uberman8263

He wants to be young , "Uber Mike" , that's how they all start it , hungry for attention , then follows instagram , faceb0ok and all that garbage , so called social media. Whatever his fancy is , it's all good , as long as he is respectful to others , and good for him if he really makes that much.
The man is a legend in his mind.

Zubera

This man has gone mad, he makes 121k with Lyft. Does he need to be banned so he can dedicate more time to his hemorrhoids? Does he need to stay so we can hear more jokes?. Or maybe we don’t mind having him around. Don’t take this post personal...
$121k maybe in gross sales with u/l commissions, sales tax and bcf. Remember apps include these amounts in 1099s. I guess he doesn't even know what he's talking about.

Kalanick

$121k maybe in gross sales with u/l commissions, sales tax and bcf. Remember apps include these amounts in 1099s. I guess he doesn't even know what he's talking about.
If you don’t want to pay tax and keep all money in your pocket . Just send to me your email I can tech you how do this .