Pervert made me feel very uncomfortable and scared

The Gift of Fish

I hardly ever use Uber but last night I took a short trip from the nail shop to Walmart and my driver asked if I was hungry and I said yes. Told him I was going to get something to eat after Walmart. He said he would wait for me at Walmart and take me to eat when I got through so I was like ok. So he did. He gave me his cell phone number for some reason and said use that number when you come out of Walmart. I said ok. Anyway we went and got food through the drive through and he took me home but he pulled in the driveway and got out!! I was like ..,ummm what are you doing? He said aren’t you going to invite me in? I thought we were going to have a good time! I said No! You are not invited in my house! He started begging me to kiss him! I did really fast kiss just to get him out of my driveway!!! He left but the experience was shocking and uncomfortable and I felt completely unsafe!
Cool story. This one time at band camp, I kissed a girl. Nobody knows her, though; she lives upstate.

kdyrpr

Some guys think that any women who treats them better than a bug on the wall may be interested. This has made some women completely mute and ignore men they come into contact with. This should be your strategy when dealing with strange men in all walks of life, unless YOU decide you wouldn't mind getting to know them better. Harsh, but it works.

Another Uber Driver

I hardly ever use Uber but last night I took a short trip from the nail shop to Walmart and my driver asked if I was hungry and I said yes. T? He said aren’t you going to invite me in? I thought we were going to have a good time! I said No! You are not invited in my house! He started begging me to kiss him! I did really fast kiss just to get him out of my driveway!!! He left but the experience was shocking and uncomfortable and I felt completely unsafe!

Report this to Uber and to the police.

Welcome to YouPeaDotNet.

mbd

I hardly ever use Uber but last night I took a short trip from the nail shop to Walmart and my driver asked if I was hungry and I said yes. Told him I was going to get something to eat after Walmart. He said he would wait for me at Walmart and take me to eat when I got through so I was like ok. So he did. He gave me his cell phone number for some reason and said use that number when you come out of Walmart. I said ok. Anyway we went and got food through the drive through and he took me home but he pulled in the driveway and got out!! I was like ..,ummm what are you doing? He said aren’t you going to invite me in? I thought we were going to have a good time! I said No! You are not invited in my house! He started begging me to kiss him! I did really fast kiss just to get him out of my driveway!!! He left but the experience was shocking and uncomfortable and I felt completely unsafe!
trying to figure out who is this poster... it’s one of the regular guys posing as a new member 😛
Sherman has lots of Meth. 😛

Trafficat

In my opinion you should be more secure with yourself. Buy a gun. Get a concealed firearm permit.

Don't kiss people to get them out of your driveway. That's how you make confused stalkers.

Tell him to leave. If he refuses, call the cops. If he moves in on you, threaten to shoot him.

So you file a complaint against this driver which will probably get him fired. And he knows where you live. This does not sound like a good situation to me. Another reason you should own a gun.

Last edited:

Daisey77

Oh boy, you are exactly why us women get the bad rap we often get. What did the driver do that was oh so god-awful? He simply offered to give you a ride and gave you his phone number that you willingly took. Yes he may have presumptively got out of his car. Such horror! You as a woman, especially a woman who was so horrified by such minor actions from the male species, handled this all wrong from the beginning. Is this the first time venturing out on your own without your parents or what's the story here? You act like you've never dealt with the male gender on your own before. There's no reason to take his cell phone number. You're able to contact him through the app if he kept the ride going. If he didn't, that should be enough to trigger your female radar. Which I'm assuming you don't have. Would you just get in a car with any random guy you meet on the streets? Although I'm assuming you wouldn't I realize that is probably not the most accurate assumption based on your story. If you are off the app not only were you driving around with a strange man with no monitoring, you also invited him to know where you live! Half of the women don't even let their Uber drivers know exactly where they live. Then you kissed him?! Unfortunately, if you are truly this naive, I think it's going to take a more serious encounter for you to realize your responsibility in the situation. Good luck with that is all I have to say.

Another reason you should own a gun.
Please don't encourage this human to own a gun. She is a prime example of who should not own a gun

Seamus

Pervert made me feel very uncomfortable and scared​

He said aren’t you going to invite me in?

I thought we were going to have a good time!

He started begging me to kiss him!

the experience was shocking and uncomfortable and I felt completely unsafe!
Stop with all the politics already! After reading the POLITICS forum I can’t take it anymore! By the way I’m confused, are you talking about BIDEN or TRUMP???

Last edited: