Pervert made me feel very uncomfortable and scared

Texas50

I hardly ever use Uber but last night I took a short trip from the nail shop to Walmart and my driver asked if I was hungry and I said yes. Told him I was going to get something to eat after Walmart. He said he would wait for me at Walmart and take me to eat when I got through so I was like ok. So he did. He gave me his cell phone number for some reason and said use that number when you come out of Walmart. I said ok. Anyway we went and got food through the drive through and he took me home but he pulled in the driveway and got out!! I was like ..,ummm what are you doing? He said aren’t you going to invite me in? I thought we were going to have a good time! I said No! You are not invited in my house! He started begging me to kiss him! I did really fast kiss just to get him out of my driveway!!! He left but the experience was shocking and uncomfortable and I felt completely unsafe!

Texas50

What are you talking about

ummm really? U do Uber eats right?
Post automatically merged:

do you have a daughter?
I hardly ever use Uber but last night I took a short trip from the nail shop to Walmart and my driver asked if I was hungry and I said yes. Told him I was going to get something to eat after Walmart. He said he would wait for me at Walmart and take me to eat when I got through so I was like ok. So he did. He gave me his cell phone number for some reason and said use that number when you come out of Walmart. I said ok. Anyway we went and got food through the drive through and he took me home but he pulled in the driveway and got out!! I was like ..,ummm what are you doing? He said aren’t you going to invite me in? I thought we were going to have a good time! I said No! You are not invited in my house! He started begging me to kiss him! I did really fast kiss just to get him out of my driveway!!! He left but the experience was shocking and uncomfortable and I felt completely unsafe!
So you kissed him and that makes him the pervert?
There’s nothing funny here! I think I will report this another way. That’s all I want. Nobody should have to have an experience like that

LEAFdriver

I'm going to try to be nice here....but how old are you? I'm going to assume 21 or younger? In your story here, it sounds to me that he was flirting with you and you were flirting right back. You left out some important information also. Did he END the ride when he dropped you off at Wal-Mart....or did he keep the ride ACTIVE and then you just went on to your next destination? Did you actually CALL him so that he now has your cell number? Why would you NEED to CALL him for a ride if you kept your ride active? If you just needed another ride....did you use the Uber APP....or did you 'CALL him' and bypassed the Uber app....in essence, doing an ILLEGAL, and even more importantly, DANGEROUS and RISKY ride?

It sounds like YOU were as much to blame in this situation as he was. If you were getting bad vibes when he dropped you at WalMart....WHY did you actually CALL him to pick you up? Hopefully this will never happen again with you because you have learned an important lesson. Do NOT CALL DRIVERS using their PERSONAL numbers....unless you WANT a relationship with them. At the very least, sounds like you were leading this guy on.

Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear. :o-o:

Jst1dreamr

There’s nothing funny here! I think I will report this another way. That’s all I want. Nobody should have to have an experience like that
Did you actually think this is a place to report problems to uber? That was your second mistake. The first mistake was already addressed above by @LEAFdriver. You have to accept a big part of the blame here. I find it hard to believe that you can possibly think that kissing him was not provocative. Sounds like you led him on probably to get a free ride home.

25rides7daysaweek

You should immediately lock your doors and windows ! If i were you
IDE NEVER CALL UBER AGAIN!!!

Ozzyoz

You didn't have to do any kiss period. You actually helped the Ubercel (Incel) believe he can get women to cooperate now and he'll hunt another woman now.

radikia

I'm going to try to be nice here....but how old are you? I'm going to assume 21 or younger? In your story here, it sounds to me that he was flirting with you and you were flirting right back. You left out some important information also. Did he END the ride when he dropped you off at Wal-Mart....or did he keep the ride ACTIVE and then you just went on to your next destination? Did you actually CALL him so that he now has your cell number? Why would you NEED to CALL him for a ride if you kept your ride active? If you just needed another ride....did you use the Uber APP....or did you 'CALL him' and bypassed the Uber app....in essence, doing an ILLEGAL, and even more importantly, DANGEROUS and RISKY ride?

It sounds like YOU were as much to blame in this situation as he was. If you were getting bad vibes when he dropped you at WalMart....WHY did you actually CALL him to pick you up? Hopefully this will never happen again with you because you have learned an important lesson. Do NOT CALL DRIVERS using their PERSONAL numbers....unless you WANT a relationship with them. At the very least, sounds like you were leading this guy on.

Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear. :o-o:
I agree , Karen should take some responsibility for the actions that put her in that position . Karen should probably call the police , but since Karen wanted the police defunded , what should Karen do now ? Oh wait , I know , go to a drivers forum and complain hoping to receive apologies from all the people who you already viewed prior to this in the same light as the driver in your supposed story .We have just been profiled by the far left . Welcome to the new "Make America Grate Again and Again and Again" ......................................

Ozzyoz

And if the driver was George Clooney, Richard Gere, or Brad Pitt, what would our troll have done then ?
What surprises me is that normal guys would get a woman without effort or going through all that weirdo stuff that Uber driver did. It is a job and he is supposed to be professional. I've had a few girlfriends from Uber in the past, but they showed me interest as they find me young and cute. If you're that ugly that you gotta resort to stuff like that getting out of car and thinking she is ok with bringing you into her house, then you need to take a vacation to the Nevada brothels or the Austrian gentleman's club where you can pay for women lol. If he just acts like himself and chills he may actually find a woman who asks him if he can take her out without him ever asking first lol. I got a Fiancé now but my previous girlfriends I met through Uber and Lyft. Nothing wrong with that, this is independent contractor after all and no one said "Dude you have to say no to a woman who is interested in a relationship with you." Never ever do a woman the first time you meet her in Uber though, always take it easy and just do the relationship with her until you guys are both comfortable with eachother. You don't wanna appear on the evening news as an Uber driver who slept with Pax he just picked up.

Soldiering

Good luck Texas50. Report the driver thru your uber app you used to summon him. Before you do that though ask yourself what part you played in creating this situation?

On another note my take on your post is you are either a fake or super NAIVE person just based on your verbage an actions. Good luck.

rushbudgie

Good luck Texas50. Report the driver thru your uber app you used to summon him. Before you do that though ask yourself what part you played in creating this situation?

On another note my take on your post is you are either a fake or super NAIVE person just based on your verbage an actions. Good luck.
Story seems perverted & the whole trip has not been told, any right person doesn't accept a number to call back, especially a stranger.