Personlized NYC TLC Plates

Inshur

Backdash

I'm not understanding why you haven't been able to find the answer to your question in almost a week.
Let's pretend this forum doesn't exist. What would you do?

Charlie

1- you will get the registration paper in mail first

2- you will get the plates after approx 12-15 days

3- visit uber office with the registration and tell them to set an apointment for plates change to custom plates

4- once u get the apointment scheduled , go to TLC office at Queens Blvd or whatever it says on apointment,make the payment i think $25 ,they will ask you when you want to go for visual inspection if its before 10:30 am they can schedule you for same day otherwise when ever you want. Change your car plates to custom plates & registration sticker, go to tlc inspection site they will visually check your car , take off the old decal sticker from inside and put new ones with custom plate number.

5- once you get the tlc visual inspection pass report, update your vehicle license details at partners uber page and upload inspection report and update car plates info.

6- check it after sometime & it will be approved , u are set to go .

Thats how it use to work in 2015 ,sorry if I missed anything but that's most of it .

Good luck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
1- you will get the registration paper in mail first

2- you will get the plates after approx 12-15 days

3- visit uber office with the registration and tell them to set an apointment for plates change to custom plates

4- once u get the apointment scheduled , go to TLC office at Queens Blvd or whatever it says on apointment,make the payment i think $25 ,they will ask you when you want to go for visual inspection if its before 10:30 am they can schedule you for same day otherwise when ever you want. Change your car plates to custom plates & registration sticker, go to tlc inspection site they will visually check your car , take off the old decal sticker from inside and put new ones with custom plate number.

5- once you get the tlc visual inspection pass report, update your vehicle license details at partners uber page and upload inspection report and update car plates info.

6- check it after sometime & it will be approved , u are set to go .

Thats how it use to work in 2015 ,sorry if I missed anything but that's most of it .

Good luck
Thank you!

Uberman8263

I not getting me no job, welfare pays for everything I need in life. Things like women and booze.
I not getting me no job, welfare pays for everything I need in life. Things like women and booze.
You is rite, once you got job, them expect in you to pay rent and why not. Soon you gonna need one of them clock alarms to get your but outta bed. Ain't mine style.