Personalized Uber video ??

RightTurnOnRed

When I opened the Uber app, there was a personalized video with info like how many sunrises and sunsets I've driven. It also shows the longest 5* streak I've had. There is an option to show this video to riders.
My question is this......Uber, how does this put cash in my pockets ????
Another meaningless move from Uber.

UberPete1911

... another "bait and switch" tactic, courtesy of uber.

They're hoping that the drivers stupidity will outweigh his ability to earn and provide, by sprinkling some magic fairy sprinkles one turd and telling you "hey, it's candy!"

Uber burn in hell

When I opened the Uber app, there was a personalized video with info like how many sunrises and sunsets I've driven. It also shows the longest 5* streak I've had. There is an option to show this video to riders.
I just watched mine!!!! ???, omg I cant breath I’m laughing so hard!!!
I swear I’m going to have my little cousin edit the video for me and make more realistic. I will post it here.

SuzeCB

It's an abusive relationship. One hand holding flowers and candy, the other balled up in a fist.

APRider

Saw some of it this morning. It totally changed my perception of fuber and how they are trying to squeeze every little cent the can out of the only people who actually do any work on their behalf. I heart fuber now....