• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Personal Passenger

Say my friend wants to see what uber is all about. Can I let them ride with me for an hour or two while I pick people up or is that against the rules? Thanks.

painfreepc

Say my friend wants to see what uber is all about. Can I let them ride with me for an hour or two while I pick people up or is that against the rules? Thanks.
it's not cool, what if you pick-up a lone woman, you show up to pick-my wife, girl-friend, sister, mother with two guys in the car i am cancelling and reporting you.. Uber On.

the background check is on you, not your buddy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
it's not cool, what if you pick-up a lone woman, you show up to pick-my wife, girl-friend, sister, mother with two guys in the car i am cancelling and reporting you.. Uber On.
That's a fantastic point. I'll remember that. Thanks for the responses.

painfreepc

This forum never ceases to amaze me.
Taxi drivers in riverside and san bernardino did it all the time, i would pick-up my wife from work at 11pm and take her home around 3am, i drove at the time a Mercury Grand Marquis seats six passengers..

But uber is a difference animal, don't do it..

Last edited:

turbovator

This forum never ceases to amaze me.

I agree, but the amount of people on this site who are totally clueless about the insurance risks, the TRUE bottom line of thier earnings and acceptance of Uber's "My way or the Highway" mentality is an even bigger source of amazement!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Suppose your next call has 4 riders? I've had a lot of those.
Another good point.

Look guys, sorry about yesterday. I had a really close friend pass away on Saturday and I've been on edge.

My apologies. Everyone have fun.

CommanderXL

It's not just against the rules, somewhere in your Partner Agreement you agreed to not have anyone else in your car because the passenger has purchased all your seats.