• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Persistent!!!

luckytown

I noticed I keep getting the emails and the phone messeges on the app telling me the requirements and parameters for Uber Pro.....day after day week after week........and now i noticed that everytime I complete a trip it automatically defaults to the Uber Pro points total...even though I put it on my last trip earnings setting.....dont fall for this shit.....the behavioral studies people at Uber are the only ones that management listens to......:poop::poop::poop:

ZenUber

Whenever the pro points come up, I switch it back to daily earnings. Maybe twice a day. I don’t even know what the points mean, nor do I care. I don’t normally bother reading the emails. It’s all games. And they are the kind of games that only Uber gets to win.
Just drive.

Chorch

Whenever the pro points come up, I switch it back to daily earnings. Maybe twice a day. I don’t even know what the points mean, nor do I care. I don’t normally bother reading the emails. It’s all games. And they are the kind of games that only Uber gets to win.
Just drive.
I used to be able to do that. Only twice a day maybe.

But now is after every.single.ride.WTF?

It’s pretty annoying.