Permits in Dallas Metroplex

Gordon S.

I got the same email - permits still needed at DFW. I don't really care, I don't pick up there nor am I in a rush to. Long queues not worth the time.

Coachman

I got the same email - permits still needed at DFW. I don't really care, I don't pick up there nor am I in a rush to. Long queues not worth the time.
You just have to know when to go. There was a 2.9 surge the other night. Typically long rides. McKinney is my favorite.

YODADDY

PRE PAYED LEGAL service, they @@@ with you it costs them alot more then they can make. It's an easy problem , i pay 9 bucks a week i even have a sticker that basically tells the office to @@@ off . Plan on spending a few days in court getting tormented or drop it. I had a semi in hov on 35 i got cornerd in the construction 2 fines didn't. cost me anything charges dropped. Don't ever pay them it's extortion at that point . Millions of Uber drivers and they didn't get a prepay legal service for you. Nations largesest carrier maybe 20k rigs 25k drivers, yrt ill bet the drivers have prepaid attorneys. Sometimes it's worthless , IE 9200 Eagle cought 82 in a 70 bobtailing. Chit chat 86 cash no record , GA Hwy pt 75 north Atlanta to Chat