Permenent psychological damage from driving so much

deadmile

I wasn't always this way ... I'm out of my mind ... the honking , the people crossing last minute at a crosswalk ... the traffic stopping dead on a freeway and having to do the same without deploying my own airbags ... I have driven too much ... my minds gone too far into space ... I'm fried, or scrambled and somehow continue to operate an automobile for money ... another flashing tee light , another dump truck not seeing me on the 405 south ... another day as a rideshare driver (winter 2018 ) a novel memoir

tohunt4me

I wasn't always this way ... I'm out of my mind ... the honking , the people crossing last minute at a crosswalk ... the traffic stopping dead on a freeway and having to do the same without deploying my own airbags ... I have driven too much ... my minds gone too far into space ... I'm fried, or scrambled and somehow continue to operate an automobile for money ... another flashing tee light , another dump truck not seeing me on the 405 south ... another day as a rideshare driver (winter 2018 ) a novel memoir
Yes !
I have it !
Maybe had it before . . . .

doraemon666

Here you go ... Hope you recover soon.

hqdefault.jpg

tohunt4me

" Theyre Coming to Take Me Away Ha Ha !"

( the Thorazine makes it alllll better !)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-15-04-57-46.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-15-04-57-46.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_2017-09-15-04-58-25.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-15-04-58-25.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_2017-09-15-05-05-40.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-15-05-05-40.png
    96.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_2017-09-15-05-07-52.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-15-05-07-52.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Are you serious

This sounds way too familiar. We are all going to suffer from some post uber syndrome that's going to require a lot of medication.

After a shift I feel like I'm still moving in a vehicle, dafuq is that? Anyone else? Anyone...anyone...Buehler...Buehler!

tohunt4me

This sounds way too familiar. We are all going to suffer from some post uber syndrome that's going to require a lot of medication.

After a shift I feel like I'm still moving in a vehicle, dafuq is that? Anyone else? Anyone...anyone...Buehler...Buehler!
Same happens when youve been on a boat too long.
Try staying offshore until you forget the color of grass . . . .

TwoFiddyMile

I just awoke from a very strange dream.
In the dream, I visit the house of a female bartender I know from playing gigs at the club she works at.
She grabs my face and forces her tongue down my throat.
It's an ok kiss. Then she goes on about how she'll take care of me and cook all the time.

In the dream I weigh my options. I realize I'm married with children, and this broad ain't that hot.
I slowly backed out of the room and left her house.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY BRAIN THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN GUILT FREE DREAM SEX!

Julescase

I actually had a dream about Lyft a few nights ago- I forgot to end the trip and it stayed running on my phone for two days while I went on a trip somewhere ..... came to some ridiculous total.

I don't even drive for Lyft!

20yearsdriving

This stage usually takes 15 years to reach ( Perma - Burnout )

Personally it took 20 years to reach
You gust live in the fast lane

Solution : gradual reduction of hours / rides performed

Down side : Reduced income

Advise : diversify your income / Have a plan B
Start preparing early

doraemon666

In the dream, I visit the house of a female bartender I know from playing gigs at the club she works at.
It's an ok kiss. Then she goes on about how she'll take care of me and cook all the time.

In the dream I weigh my options. I realize I'm married with children, and this broad ain't that hot.

Married_With_Children_the_Proposition_al_bundy.jpg

51oaaFBSy9L._SX500_.jpg

Duckling

Did you mumble at all?
What did you wife say? when you woke up.
"Honey, did you cheat on me while asleep?"

goneubering

I drive for the relaxation. :smiles: