• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Pepsi Center

Daisey77

I must say I'm not surprised by this. Every venue seems to be implementing something. Which makes sense. there's so many of us drivers. Now maybe the Broncos will be next? LOL

KungFuPanda

I don't know what they are going to do at mile high, it's a 2 fold problem. They could convert a lot into rideshare staging/loading and help decongest Federal but then noone would be able to use the app due to the network congestion from everyone being right on top of the stadium.

Daisey77

I don't know what they are going to do at mile high, it's a 2 fold problem. They could convert a lot into rideshare staging/loading and help decongest Federal but then noone would be able to use the app due to the network congestion from everyone being right on top of the stadium.
Yeah that is the one place I always have problems. Lyft is worse than Uber but they would definitely have to have Wi-Fi availability

Crazy_urn

This is exactly what I want. To be trapped in an enclosed space with one or two exits and a whole bunch of typically moronic uber ants.

cobraco

Had a pickup Saturday from the new Uber/Lyft pickup zone at Pepsi. It was a little confusing getting in (I happened to enter on 11th, not 12th), but drove right in and dude bullhorned my passengers name and they jumped right in. exit onto 12th was pretty quick.

From a passenger perspective it it might have looked a little haphazard though as it was a large group standing there waiting for ubers.

They were using very little of a large lot though. Really should do it like the Vegas airport though where the driver is given a numbered spot to pull into and the rider is given that number.

Daisey77

Yeah I got pulled into that as well. It actually went pretty smooth but luckily I had great passenger and the timing just happened to be on point. The Lyft guy kept trying to push me through as I was stopping to pick up my passenger. Luckily they were watching for me and waved me down. Ipulled in off of 11th as well, completely forgetting about the new set up. They definitely could have utilized more of that lot or maybe even technically less. There seemed to be a lot of space that wasn't getting used, with a lot of Rideshare traffic still outside the perimeters. My passenger just happened to be at Brooklyn's following a wedding at the Tivoli. So they had no idea about a concert and I of course assumed they were at the concert. So anyone who happens to be in that area, whether they're at Brooklyn's or that other restaurant, they're going to unknowingly get dragged into that Fiasco

Frontier Guy

Mile Hi, Coors Field, all of them need to get it figured out. If they did, maybe I'd be tempted to drive different hours, but I refuse to deal with those shit shows.