Pepper spray or stun gun?

Jose22

Somebody use pepper spray or stun gun for safety propose? Its legal to carry then in the car?
I just have a bad experience with a raider and i want to have something for self defense in tha cases.

miggon123

Somebody use pepper spray or stun gun for safety propose? Its legal to carry then in the car?
I just have a bad experience with a raider and i want to have something for self defense in tha cases.
Stun gun. Pepper spray might get in your eyes since it's such an enclosed area. Idk about the laws in your state.

darkshy77

It is illegal to carry a stun gun inTexas for purposes other than self-defense. It is also a crime to attempt to take a stun gun (or other weapon) from a peace officer or other lawenforcement agent. It is a Class B misdemeanor to possess a concealedstun gun if it is intended to be used as a dangerous weapon

tootsie

My broncos didn't have a bad experience with the raiders today!

Cou-ber

Pepper spray inside a vehicle is going to get every person inside that vehicle. Use wasp spray. Not illegal and has a long range and immediate effect like pepper spray. I’ve had 3 cops tell me it’s the best defense a woman can carry legally.

What happened with the pax??

Jose22

Pepper spray inside a vehicle is going to get every person inside that vehicle. Use wasp spray. Not illegal and has a long range and immediate effect like pepper spray. I’ve had 3 cops tell me it’s the best defense a woman can carry legally.

What happened with the pax??

Two black guys smoking weed.
if I had something to defend myself I would have asked them to get off the vehicle.
I tell them to stop that shit but they not care what I said

Cou-ber

if I had something to defend myself I would have asked them to get off the vehicle.
What did you need to defend yourself from?

yamafx4dude

Amazon / Ebay sells bear spray for like 20-30 $. Id go with the spray because stun guns you have to get close to them. You're likely not going to actually be in the car if something goes down. Ebay has some for $21, not bad. Bear spray! If it can stop a bear attack then you should be good.

Thats a cleaning fee right there. Although my last 3 encounters with Ubers email CS has been a complete and utter joke and you can assume no help from these worthless people on ubers payroll.

yamafx4dude

I had a rider show me his .45 after we were talking about concealed carry. That was just not cool despite factors. After thought was just how easy we can get jacked then have to depend on Ubers customer support afterwards.

deiros

After thought was just how easy we can get jacked then have to depend on Ubers customer support afterwards.
Glad I picked up mostly professional people that don’t tip. I had a few pax that seemed sketchy. A few minutes into the rides I realized that I was judging them by the pick up locations and/or their color. I had one guy that said my car smelled like weed. It didn’t. It smelled like cigarettes . Lots of cigarettes. I told him that some pax smoke in my car. He said, “I was gonna tell you to light one up.”

yamafx4dude

I call them pot testers. The ones who hint that they smoke weed. I dont know how many times this has happened. What they want you to say is I got some or ask if they have some. Boom. Either a new connection or a trip to jail.

deiros

I call them pot testers. The ones who hint that they smoke weed. I dont know how many times this has happened. What they want you to say is I got some or ask if they have some. Boom. Either a new connection or a trip to jail.
I picked him up at a convenience store down the street. I dropped him off in a section of my neighborhood. He didn’t mention it until he was going to get out of the vehicle. Maybe he wanted to 420 and “chill” like a lot of these guys are doing now. Couldn’t have been older than 17.
Naw, bruh. I love my freedom. Lol.

yamafx4dude

I did uber pool once in miami and someone drunkish got in the car and just straight up asked everyone where he could buy some weed or coke. Then he started to get irritated when the driver refused to take him to go find it. He starte talking shhh all the way until the driver dropped him off.

deiros

My broncos didn't have a bad experience with the raiders today!
Raiders fans... most vicious of any NFL fans I’ve ever met. A guy wants to fight me one time when I said his team sucked. You’d think I had said his mom was the one who sucked... LOL

Jose22

The problem was not only the weed, they smell like shit literally, and they look like gang members and they was talking some crazy shit that they only make problems for lift drivers but with uber drivers they are ok o something like that.