People who pass out in the back

ABQuber

So I drive primarily at night. At least once a week I pick up a single rider who will pass out drunk in the back. Guys I’ll shake to wake up, but girls I don’t even want to touch for fear of sexual harassment claims later. If yelling at them doesn’t work, I’ll hit the gas then stomp the break and yell OMG!!! That usually does the trick. They pop up, “What happened?!”. I smile politely and say nothing, we’re here.

Anybody else got better ideas for waking them up?

ntcindetroit

I called 911 for one of my Lyft rider, a young female I picked up at topless bar. I drove her to the destination as smoothly I usually drive. I did not want to scream or yell at her when I found her lying down on the back seat with phone on floor. It was not a great neighborhood, I did not want to draw any attention and did not want false accusation from touching her.
I backed my car as close as possible to the door on their driveway, waited for the help to arrive quietly. 17 minutes later, the Detroit 911 sent EMT arrived, and the rider slowly woke up. No tip, but she wrote a comment thank for my ride and the way I handle it. Now I know not all Detroit riders can't write, and reward the drivers with one-star more than necessary.

I was PERMANENTLY DEACTIVATED BY LYFT'S BIG BUTT. in less than a honey moon. I missed the opportunity to meet and help people in Detroit.

Macydog1

I don't allow anyone to lay down in my back seat ever. I have had riders ask me if they could lay down in the back and I tell them I do not allow it. If someone starts to lay down I immediately tell them they need to sit up. I have never had a problem with this method.

GumballWaterson

So I drive primarily at night. At least once a week I pick up a single rider who will pass out drunk in the back. Guys I’ll shake to wake up, but girls I don’t even want to touch for fear of sexual harassment claims later. If yelling at them doesn’t work, I’ll hit the gas then stomp the break and yell OMG!!! That usually does the trick. They pop up, “What happened?!”. I smile politely and say nothing, we’re here.

Anybody else got better ideas for waking them up?
I have a 38,000 Lumen spot lamp between the front seats. I flash them in the face and they are up in seconds. Works every time. Sometimes I even yell "Police". Seeing that is a riot.