People are scum

Prawn Connery

Not sure which is worse.

But I guess either GrubHub in my market or my training of the GrubHub ML/AI has gotten GH to almost never send me < $10 orders anymore by filling the gap with their "bonus" aka tip-from-GH.

All of the rejected orders were > $10. I hate the 16th Street Smash Burger so I rejected that. Crepes shop had 30 minute wait (they seem to give these types of orders to people that aren't on a scheduled block). The other was while I was already on another delivery.

Attachments

Last edited:

kingcorey321

As a person i have always tipped the driver for the pizza . I Rem i was 4 or so years old my dad said and explained why we tip them.
Those people are total trash . Cant tip a driver risking there life to get your food then cook at home .!
If i were running these platforms i guarantee 20 an hour for every delivery in impacted states ny mi ohio so on.

Prawn Connery

$100 clams?? Must be some fancy clams.

Personally, I wouldn't order clams from a burger restaurant. Especially not $100 worth

Woohaa

How is that guy scum? He said "no tip" and you replied "fine by me!" then took the order. It's not his fault that you accept trash orders.