Penguine is sad

penguine

This morning got riders(mom and son) who were living close to a construction site, which means when they get in my car floor mat got messy with dirt and stuff. After the trip clean the font mat but before I can clean rear one got a ping, I apologies to next rider for messy mat. he said no problem bro... drop him off straight away got another ping in morning rush, cannot apologies to this gentleman as he was on the fone all the time.

now as I was free and cleaning my rear mat, got 1 star for cleanliness :frown:. WTF.
heart broken and directing abuse and curse in my local language I am still thinking which one of those two @@@@@@@@@ 1 stared me.

any idea, because I am sad.

Seiko Obsession

Don't get this thing to get to you.
Uber wants to have upper hand of you with ratings.
I clean vacuum car onece a week,went out same day next day got 1⭐and report for cleanliness.
Must be entitled cheapskate who thinks that his ratings are gold.
Go back tomorrow and slack them with 1⭐,if I get any rating below 5⭐ in a day I change next day or following day to 1⭐ on all of them.

tna

Just 1* the mum and son. No one needs to get 1* only because they give you 1*.
If you got a claim about cleanness, the one who is to blame is the one who made a mess.

Johny Bravo

This morning got riders(mom and son) who were living close to a construction site, which means when they get in my car floor mat got messy with dirt and stuff. After the trip clean the font mat but before I can clean rear one got a ping, I apologies to next rider for messy mat. he said no problem bro... drop him off straight away got another ping in morning rush, cannot apologies to this gentleman as he was on the fone all the time.

now as I was free and cleaning my rear mat, got 1 star for cleanliness :frown:. WTF.
heart broken and directing abuse and curse in my local language I am still thinking which one of those two @@@@@@@@@ 1 stared me.

Did you report the mess and demand cleaning fee?
Never carry another passenger if you are having this sort of mess in the future otherwise you'll be reported irrespective how good a rider is

george manousaridis

Its normal,you know the meaning of a dog's act? Paxs dont give a a flying care. Cheap skates and still own grade you.No one cares about drivers bad situations.Pull over clean the mess and dont accept pings.

ali722

keep a brush n dust collector in bpot at all timss.I never vaccum,always use that.I never got any problem.why waste money for vacuum when you can park car on side collect the dust n throw it out in 5 mins?