Pee Smart Not Stupid

Travis Bickle Uber

Is one of you going to get deactivated for this?
Screenshot_20170905-133233.png

garyk

If he gets deactivated for this he can sue the original poster... This is the most litigious country in the world

Dammit Mazzacane

Step 1) Close apps, drive away from general area. Park car in dark area. If in the city, move to a dark neighborhood area or dark back parking lot.
Step 2) Walk away from the car to "stretch your legs"
Step 3) Find a bush or dumpster or something to conceal yourself to pee

In other words, this Prius driver was so blatant it was an instant fail.

Ballard_Driver

Not me! But yeah, you gotta be a ninja with your illegal peeing. I've always been a little worried about getting caught in a public space. I'm really careful 99.9% of the time, and will often hit convenience stores I know have public bathrooms to avoid having to play this game anyway. Overpaying a buck or two for stuff I'd like to eat anyway, while it is right there en route (aka faster than driving to find a free place), is a perfectly reasonable decision IMO.

tipster98122

QA has pee monitors?! 'Cuz a little urination leads to ruination of the community, apparently.

Speaking from experience, after a long morning of driving and tea drinking sometimes a good pee just can't wait...

K-pax

QA has pee monitors?! 'Cuz a little urination leads to ruination of the community, apparently.

Speaking from experience, after a long morning of driving and tea drinking sometimes a good pee just can't wait...

People in QA don't urinate. That's what disgusting plebs and local yokels do.