Peak hour $32 & $27 cut 20%?

yes from what i know,
meaning 27$- 20% than - petrol - rent or loan car. is your REAL profit.
remember sometime whole hours no paging .

$27 - $5.4 (20% ) - petrol $ depend. / - rent ..

sometime if long distance u still have to come out your own money ..

benuber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yes from what i know,
meaning 27$- 20% than - petrol - rent or loan car. is your REAL profit.
remember sometime whole hours no paging .

$27 - $5.4 (20% ) - petrol $ depend. / - rent ..

sometime if long distance u still have to come out your own money ..
yeah.

last week i kena. have to top up another 170 bucks... [email protected]#$%^

yes bro, cb system, I AM GOING to ensure if they don't paid me my perk and sg50 i will post on all online marketing for them free and report to case= LTA.

almost 60hr driving i still top u $200. pcb system.

if they f us, we f them.

will post on stomp and all online network. if no money back.

btw they posting FAKE AD, its a crime in singapore.
if cant afford , dont say until got tiger and dragon right?
knn think we free slave is it?

Last edited:

pampami

Hi All,

May I clarify with you all that really uber driver in a month can earned 5k? Coz, my salary is 3k now, thinking to resign and to work for uber

wee2

will post on stomp and all online network. if no money back.

btw they posting FAKE AD, its a crime in singapore.
if cant afford , dont say until got tiger and dragon right?
knn think we free slave is it?
Hello.
It is not a crime. It is just hidden t&c.
For example, if ntuc states : $2.00 for a bag of salt and u found out on your receipt that it is $2.10, it is your fault that u didn't check with them.
Business law.
Sadly. But true.

stevewish

Hi All,'

May I clarify with you all that really uber driver in a month can earned 5k? Coz, my salary is 3k now, thinking to resign and to work for uber
I think you better stick to yr job. Without annual leave, medical leave, holidays etc, company benefits, medical care ... etc, CPF , Bonus, etc ...........it 's one of the worst job. BTW, why are you positive that uber driver earn 5k nett? Nonsense. To get 5k FARE also difficult. esp now so many drivers on the road. Everyday, when i start to drive, the first thing I thought of is whether can cover my daily rental and fuel. Recently, those Grabcar drivers got ban due to" play cheap" to the system app to get incentives. If so good earning, why bother about incentives, still need to "play cheap". Definitely unable to clock no of trips during peak hour to qualify for incentives. Think about it.

Hello.
It is not a crime. It is just hidden t&c.
For example, if ntuc states : $2.00 for a bag of salt and u found out on your receipt that it is $2.10, it is your fault that u didn't check with them.
Business law.
Sadly. But true.
its someone unknowing pay more, its as good as fake ad. even a single cent will get them into unfair trading act, which are compliance with the law. Misleading advertisement is also failure to cooperate with law.

Last edited: