Peace out PAX

RUSSREED2.0

I kid you not. This is what happened.

Me: Hi Pax.

Pax: hello.

Me: hi this is your Lyft Driver.

Pax: who? ( strike one )

Me: I was just double checking to make sure you were upstairs.

Pax: yea, well it's irrelevant, why are you calling. It just added 8 minutes. ( strike two )

Me: Well, because there is a bunch of traffic. So, IM-

Pax: ok, well bye. ( click )

Me: ( strike 3 ) cancel! Back to my nap!

My gut said call and I dodged a bullet. I don't care about distance, that smelled like a ride from hell waiting to happen. Plus LYTF is playing their stupid shell game of hide 250 PT!

Pass on you!

Medle

I got a 150% lyft ping for a guy named Sabi (apparently thats a mans name) on ventura blvd, studio city. I pulled up as close to the pickup point as reasonably possible, in a proper parking spot curbside on ventura. I hit arrive and begin waiting, and about a minute later notice a guy about 100 ft away from me down the street, starts waving his phone at me, then after a minute of ignoring that, this guy had the gall to put 4 fingers in his mouth and started letting loose those piercing whistles that you can only when putting your fingers in your mouth. Seriously hurt my ears even from that far away. With about a minute left on the countdown timer, he started finally walking over to my car. When he got about halfway I pulled down a couple blocks waited out the timer and canceled. Wasnt going to be much more than a min fare anyway.

Bpr2

A 4.1 auto added to a pool ride (hey it was a 4.3 surge) and at 1:50 came running out with two pit bulls. Heard him yelling as I drove off. First pax was very thankful

deadmile

Always click russell threads real quick !! Always quality content !!!! "Chicken out" !!!! I'm liking this one!!!! Maybe a featured??

Ilovik

A 4.1 auto added to a pool ride (hey it was a 4.3 surge) and at 1:50 came running out with two pit bulls. Heard him yelling as I drove off. First pax was very thankful
Hope you don't get deactivated for two service dog pit bulls