• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Payout date changes? How do I even reach support to question it?

Qurious

I just started driving with Uber a little over a month ago and it's been pretty much a nightmare when it comes to pay, keeping accurate track of receiving the appropriate payout for surge and boost payouts but NOW this is the 2nd week, consecutively where my payout has not been posted into my account by Tuesday.

I was told - initially-- that my payout is processed Monday and would be received by Tuesday. This has been the case with the exception of last week. Last week, I received the earnings statement but no deposit. I wrote to support (somehow after several kickbacks) and was told that I never get paid on Tuesdays that I get paid on Thursday. I replied by submitting screenshots of my bank deposits showing Tuesday dates and one showing a Wednesday date deposit. Roughly 2 hours later, the monies were deposited into my account.

Now I am having the same issue again this week. Every address I try to write to kicks back the email including "partnercity" one which says that delivery to this address has "permanently failed". Another says "You’ve contacted an address that does not accept incoming email."

Can they just change the payout day like this? This has been such a very disappointing experience with Uber thus far. It feels like the whole game is to focus on how not to get cheated. I have to follow up continually about specific rides missing boots and surges or other incentives and now just to get the pay actually deposited into my account? Can someone please offer some direction on this.

Qurious

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you all for your replies. After I wrote it was deposited again last Tuesday but not today. I'll see what happens tomorrow.

JimKE

The payout date may very well be different for different regions of the country. The fact that those of us in Florida get paid on Wednesdays doesn't mean anything for folks in other places.

The way I communicate with support is as follows:
  • I send a support message from my app, knowing full well that I probably will NOT get my problem resolved unless it is something simple like a fare review.
  • I receive a copy of that request and the response by email.
  • Then -- all future communications are via replies to that email...which works.
I don't believe you can initiate anything with an email to any address.

FWIW, I have never had any issues having my weekly earnings deposited into my account. It works like clockwork for me.

Qurious

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you for your reply. I actually tried that suggestion - to reply the second time I wrote to the email address I'd previously written. It kicked back.
Not sure how I finally got to someone (who never replied but simply deposited the monies). I did finally get a real authentic reply saying it should be deposited by Thursday evening (tho' they did that day). Uber is honestly wearing me down. I'm getting exhausted fighting for my boosts sending texts every morning and then following up at week's end to see if they actually added it. I've a mind currently just not to attempt those drives at all. Too stressful, plus just the cheating me out of money aspect of it all is something I just can't get my mind around. Why?!

DudeGuy

Thank you for your reply. I actually tried that suggestion - to reply the second time I wrote to the email address I'd previously written. It kicked back.
Not sure how I finally got to someone (who never replied but simply deposited the monies). I did finally get a real authentic reply saying it should be deposited by Thursday evening (tho' they did that day). Uber is honestly wearing me down. I'm getting exhausted fighting for my boosts sending texts every morning and then following up at week's end to see if they actually added it. I've a mind currently just not to attempt those drives at all. Too stressful, plus just the cheating me out of money aspect of it all is something I just can't get my mind around. Why?!
Might have something to do with Monday being a holiday, delaying it a day.

MSUGrad9902

I get my email with the statement on tuesday. Then it shows up in my account the middle of the night between when I go to sleep on Tuesday and when I wake up on Wednesday.