payment/pay statements

uberkewlbruh

i got my pay statement and it says i earned $44.54 but then i got an email saying "you've earned 0.00 this week. let's change that! take your first trip today!". i already did my first trip last tuesday and it's been a week but no money yet. is this normal? how can i chat with uber support to clear up this issue? thanks!

LV-Reni

i got my pay statement and it says i earned $44.54 but then i got an email saying "you've earned 0.00 this week. let's change that! take your first trip today!". i already did my first trip last tuesday and it's been a week but no money yet. is this normal? how can i chat with uber support to clear up this issue? thanks!
$44.54 payment should hit Wednesday, that was for last week.

You have not driven THIS week, so you have earned $0.

Freebyrdie

Thanks for asking...not bad...made over $600 last week. That was my goal. With experience comes wisdom and my goal for this week is $700.
600 is really good for the week....you have to admit....what you are willing to put in this job....you get out. It's really no different then any other job except at McD's you don't have the option to work harder and longer to make more. I was a salaried employee is the corporate world...70-80 hours a week on call 24/7. Sure I made good money but in the sense of hourly rate and stress factor......it was killer.